For Sales, Contact Our Publisher David:
StockGuru.com Site Visitors are ENGAGED (Updated)
- 43.6% of Site Visitors Stay on the Site GREATER than 30 Seconds
- 18.2% of Site Visitors Stay on the Site GREATER than Five Minutes
- 9% of Site Visitors Stay on the Site GREATER than Twenty Minutes
- 6.5% of Site Visitors Stay on the Site GREATER than ONE HOUR!
What does this really mean?
Compare StockGuru.com to almost any other site covering penny stocks, you will find that nobody holds the audience for long periods of time. We do by creating articles that are truly interesting to read. Articles on their favorite topic: Penny stocks.
A visit of five seconds or less is often called a “bounce.” Even those shorter visits are not wasted trips to the site. Some might click on an article on one of our clients – or click off to the client’s web site right away. The five seconds really means they do not do any other browser actions on OUR SITE that can be detected.
The longer than five seconds means they clicked on a second page on our site – or multiple pages.
Here are some examples that we have published just within the last few days:
- Our Five Top Silver Mining Penny Stocks
- Five Ways to Win When Playing Heavily Promoted Penny Stocks
- Five Things Regular Investors Do WRONG When Playing Penny Stock Picks
- Ten Best Gold Stocks for 2013
All of this means REAL ENGAGEMENT
About Our Source – StatCounter:
Source: Statcounter live tracking of StockGuru.com. Report period was July 16th through August 9th, 2013.
Here is StatCounter’s explanation as to how this data should be interpreted: