Latest AI-driven marketing automation features help drive higher direct-to-dealer sales
MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Outsell, which offers the only AI-driven marketing automation platform for the automotive industry, announced today that it closed out Q3 with stellar financial results, with double-digit growth in direct sales.
“Q3 was an outstanding quarter for Outsell,” said Mike Wethington, Founder and CEO of Outsell. “Our main focus was completing a major upgrade to our marketing automation platform, Outsell 5.1, which launched this week, and helps further democratize the use of analytics and AI among automotive dealers.”
Highlights from the quarter:
- Outsell’s revenue continued to grow quarter-over-quarter, with direct sales revenue growing by double digits.
- Year-to-date, direct sales revenue is 43 percent higher than the same period last year.
- A big effort to deliver its latest technology platform, Outsell 5.1, at this week’s DrivingSales Executive Summit, that took place Oct 21-23 in Las Vegas. With this launch, Outsell is the first to auto-generate individualized customer incentives proven to drive store visits and sales.
- Outsell and partner DSplus were named the winners of the 2018 WebAward Automobile Standard of Excellence Award for our 2018 Toyota CH-R Launch Campaign.
- Outsell and DSplus were also named finalists for the Digiday Technology Awards in the category Best Marketing Automation platform. Overall, Outsell and DSplus have won seven awards so far this year for the co-created Toyota CH-R launch campaign.
Outsell offers the first AI-driven marketing automation platform that empowers automotive dealerships and OEMs to create lasting customer relationships driving incremental sales and profits. Our proprietary technology harnesses massive amounts of data creating accurate and powerful consumer profiles that engage your customers and prospects exactly where they are in their individual lifecycles. That’s why Outsell is the trusted platform for over fifteen hundred dealers representing all major automotive brands. To learn more, visit www.Outsell.com or follow us at @Outsell.
Big Swing Communications