Global Lateral Flow Assays Market to Reach a Value of About US$ 7,900 Mn in the Year 2022, Kits & Reagents Segment is the Largest in Product Type
New York, June 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — With the advent of lateral flow assays, the testing has been brought away from the laboratory and closer to the patient. One of the major benefit of later flow assay testing is that it leads to early diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of health conditions. The healthcare industry has entered the era of rapid diagnostics, in which test results are almost instantaneous and accurate. Moreover, complex and costly equipment is not used in the lateral flow assays. Lateral flow assays uses immunoassay technology through a combination of antibodies colored nanoparticles and nitrocellulose membranes to present test results that can be visually interpreted. One of the most popular example of lateral flow assay testing is the pregnancy test.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18613
The global lateral flow assays market is slated to touch a value of about US$ 7,900 Mn in the year 2022 and grow at a robust CAGR during the assessment period.
4 Forecast Highlights on Global Lateral Flow Assays Market
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the digital/mobile readers product type segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 2,250 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The digital/mobile readers product type segment is estimated to account for more than one-fourth of the revenue share of the product type segment by the year 2017 and is forecasted to gain market share by 2022 over 2017.
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the diagnostic laboratories segment will reach a value of about US$ 1,200 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the forecast period. The diagnostic laboratories segment is forecasted to account for more than one-fifth of the total revenue share of the end-user segment by the end of the year 2017 and is expected to lose in market share by 2022 as compared with the year 2017.
Lateral Flow Assays Market Research Report Overview @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/lateral-flow-assays-market.asp
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the cardiac marker testing application type segment is slated to reach a value of nearly US$ 920 Mn in 2022. The cardiac marker testing application type segment is expected to gain market share by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the North America region in the cardiac marker testing application type segment.
- Persistence Market Research forecasts the sandwich assays technology type segment to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 7% from 2017 to 2022.
Download and View Report TOC, Figures and Tables @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/lateral-flow-assays-market/toc
The report has also included the profiles of some of the leading companies in the lateral flow assays market like Siemens Healthineers, Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Dickinson and Company, Abbott Laboratories, Hologic Inc., Alere Inc., Johnson and Johnson, Becton, PerkinElmer, Inc., bioMerieux S.A, QIAGEN N.V. and Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
Get full Report Now https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/18613
More from PMR’s Healthcare:
- NPWT Devices and Dressings Market Segmented by (By Product Type – NPWT Devices (Standalone NPWT Devices, Portable NPWT Devices, Disposable NPWT Devices), NPWT Dressing kits (Foam dressing kit,Gauze dressing kit); By Application – Chronic Wounds (Venous leg ulcers, Diabetic foot ulcers, Pressure ulcers), Acute Wounds (Traumatic wounds, Burn cases, Surgical Procedures); By End-user – Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory surgical centers, Home care settings; By Region – North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa ) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017-2027 : https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/npwt-devices-and-dressings-market.asp
- Crow’s Feet Market Segmented by (By Treatment Type – Topical creams, Botulinum toxin (Botox), Chemical peels, Dermal fillers, Other Treatment Types; By Sales Channel – Dermatology Clinics, Hospitals, Beauty Clinics, Pharmacies, Online Sales) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017-2026 : https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/crows-feet-market.asp
- Atrophic Scar Treatment Market Segmented by (By Product Type – Topical (Gels, Creams, Oils), Laser (CO2 Lasers, Pulsed Dye Laser), Surface treatment, Injectable; By Distribution Channel – Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies and drug stores, E-Commerce) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017-2025 : https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/atrophic-scar-treatment-market.asp
Persistence Market Research Overview
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
PMR Latest News: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/news