ALLENTOWN, Pa., June 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Ambassador Financial Group, Inc. is pleased to announce it acted as a financial adviser to, and prepared the fairness opinion for, Northwest Bancshares, Inc. in regard to its proposed acquisition of Donegal Financial Services Corporation and its wholly-owned subsidiary Union Community Bank. As of March 31, 2018 Northwest Bancshares, Inc., based in Warren, PA, had approximately $9.5 billion in total assets. Lead advisor for Ambassador Financial Group was Matt Resch, with Mike Rasmussen and Ryan Walker serving on the deal team.
Ambassador Financial Group, Inc. is a FINRA registered broker-dealer which offers a comprehensive suite of strategic, customized solutions to community banks and thrifts nationwide, including balance sheet management, investment banking and capital markets services. Our recent successes include:
- Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. (PA) $32.4 million acquisition of Mercersburg Financial Corporation (PA)
- Riverview Financial Corporation (PA) $48.8 million merger with CBT Financial Corp. (PA)
- Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. (PA) $59.1 million acquisition of The Scottdale Bank & Trust Company (PA)
- Old Line Bancshares, Inc. (MD) $40.7 million acquisition of Damascus Bank (MD)
- Riverview Financial Corporation (PA) $17.0 million private placement of equity
- NexTier, Inc. (PA) $2.3 million acquisition of Manor Bank (PA)
- Revere Bank (MD) $31.0 million private placement of subordinated debt
- Monona Bancshares, Inc. (WI)* $40.1 million acquisition of MCB Bankshares, Inc. (WI)
- Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (MA) $117.8 million acquisition of First Choice Bank* (NJ)
- Revere Bank (MD)* $65.1 million acquisition of Monument Bank (MD)
- DNB Financial Corporation (PA) $49.0 million acquisition of East River Bank (PA)
Ambassador’s clients are in bold.
*Ambassador provided a fairness opinion only
This announcement is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities.
|Matthew T. Resch, CFA||Robert J. Pachence, Jr.||Michael E. Rasmussen||Ryan J. Walker|
|Managing Principal||Managing Principal||Managing Director||Vice President, Strategic Analyst|