Leading cloud-based recruitment platform provider shares continued growth and company milestones, including key leadership hires and technology acquisition
HOLMDEL, N.J., June 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — iCIMS Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based talent acquisition solutions, announced today key milestones from the first quarter of 2018. Highlights include the acquisition of TextRecruit, welcoming a new CFO and CTO, and a growing customer base.
In the first quarter of 2018, iCIMS saw continued growth across the mid-market, enterprise and UK, including notable new customers such as TPX, Aspen Dental, Alliance Bernstein, Ciox Health, Red Coats and Louis Berger. iCIMS continues to see a trend of customers moving away from a Human Capital Management’s (HCM) recruiting module in favor of an end-to-end talent acquisition platform that integrates with the HCM.
“This year started with the exciting announcement of iCIMS’ acquisition of TextRecruit, an incredible product with a strong demand from companies that want to offer an engaging candidate experience that is secure and compliant,” said Colin Day, iCIMS chairman and chief executive officer. Quickly thereafter we saw some great customer wins, laid the groundwork for exciting new partnerships, and further invested in growing our talented team – from leadership, to sales, to technology to customer service. Given this start, we expect 2018 to be a very strong year for iCIMS.”
Key highlights and milestones for the first quarter of 2018 include:
- The acquisition of TextRecruit, the leading text message, live chat, and artificial intelligence (AI) platform for hiring.
- The addition of Valerie Rainey as chief financial officer.
- The promotion of Al Smith to chief technology officer.
- The promotion of Clark Convery to general manager of enterprise and vice president of services.
- Colin Day, iCIMS CEO, was named to the inaugural ROI Influencers Power List for 2018 as one of the most influential people in New Jersey-based companies.
- Recognition by Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service for the seventh consecutive year.
- New product capabilities to support the continued collaboration between iCIMS and Google, designed to improve exposure for the job postings of iCIMS’ 3,500+ customers.
- The release of product updates to comply with the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) including a consent capture for candidates. The release was complemented by iCIMS’ educational webinar series on compliance related issues to ensure GDPR readiness.
CONTACT: Kelly Cordrey iCIMS, Inc. 7325207411 email@example.com