ATLANTA, May 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — EVO Payments, Inc. (“EVO”) announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 14,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a price to the public of $16.00 per share, of which 13,333,333 shares are being offered by EVO and 666,667 shares are being offered by a selling stockholder. EVO has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,100,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments. The shares are expected to begin trading on The NASDAQ Global Market on May 23, 2018 under the symbol “EVOP.” The offering is expected to close on May 25, 2018, subject to customary closing conditions.
J.P. Morgan, BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey are acting as the book-running managers for the offering. Barclays, Cowen and Company, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, PKO BP Securities, Regions Securities LLC and William Blair are also acting as book-running managers for the offering. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the final prospectus, when available, may be obtained from:
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717
- BofA Merrill Lynch, NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, Attn: Prospectus Department, email: email@example.com
- Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717 (Tel: 800-831-9146)
- Deutsche Bank Securities, Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005, via telephone: 1-800-503-4611 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, 3333 Peachtree Road NE, 9th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30326, Attention: Prospectus Department; email: email@example.com; telephone: 404-926-5744; or fax: 404-926-5464
A registration statement on Form S-1 relating to these securities was filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission. The registration statement can be accessed through the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor may there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
About EVO Payments, Inc.
EVO Payments, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVOP) is a payment technology and services provider. EVO offers an array of innovative, reliable, and secure payment solutions to merchants ranging from micro-enterprises to multinational companies and organizations across North America and Europe. EVO supports all major card types in the markets it serves.
CONTACT: EVO MEDIA CONTACT: Kevin Hodges +1 (770) 709-7330 Kevin.Hodges@EVOpayments.com