Edgar Agents bridges the gap between cumbersome “manual spread sheet” and pricey “DIY SaaS” for confident quarterly and periodic SEC compliance
NEW YORK, May 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Edgar Agents, the full-service SEC filing agency for public companies, private equity firms and securities law firms, today introduced X3RL, the Third Generation XBRL & EDGAR Filing Process.
This collaborative and cloud-based SaaS XBRL & EDGAR filing platform allows reporting teams to effortlessly switch between full-support filing and self-service portal filing, depending on their financial complexity and workflow needs: quarterly or file-by-file.
3rd Generation for 2018
- 1st generation filing is a 100% manual process, accurate and reliable for periodic EDGAR filings like 8-Ks, but often a time-consuming process for sophisticated XBRL 10-Qs and 10-Ks.
- 2nd generation XBRL is the DIY web portals, convenient and powerful, but overly-featured and costly for most issuers.
- 3rd generation X3RL bridges that gap – the confident choice for small and mid-cap companies. Click here to download the one-sheet and/or request a live demonstration of the X3RL platform.
Since 2009, all SEC reporting companies are required to file their quarterly financials with the SEC in XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language). XBRL is a specification used for organizing and identifying each piece of financial data in uniform format. This allows the data to be used programmatically by an XBRL-compatible programs.
“XBRL has been a rocky road for many issuers,” said Steve Yakubov, CEO at Edgar Agents, “especially for the reporting teams within mid and small-cap companies. The filing solutions available tend to be overtly polarized. On one hand, there’s spread sheet-based reporting, which is well suited for straight-forward financials. It’s perfect for OTC Markets-listed clients that need 100% XBRL support.
On the other hand, there are highly engineered SaaS self-service portals. More than just core XBRL processing, these are sophisticated products that are evolving into ERP-integrated disclosure management solutions,” continued Yakubov. “They’re strong, real-time solutions, but overly-featured and overly-priced for a large share of the market.
I like to think of X3RL as an XBRL rheostat. Companies dial up and dial down the amount of Edgar Agents support they need at any time, on any file,” Yakubov finished.
X3RL, the Third Generation XBRL & EDGAR Filing Process
- Real Time Collaboration: Allows multiple users to simultaneously work on a document.
- Smart Editing: Edit, Review and Comment make finalization process with iterative approvals and final sign-offs easier.
- Single Source – Multiple Outputs: Create outputs in multiple formats, including XBRL, iXBRL and PDF, from a single source document.
- Spreadsheet Linking: Update tables and content directly from your spreadsheet into your document.
- Q to Q Roll Forward: Automatic updates from the previous quarter reduces errors and saves time.
- iXBRL Ready: Powered by IRIS, X3RL is iXBRL ready and will provide an iXBRL output at the click of a button
- Audit Check: Allows external auditors access to company reports, to comment and suggest changes.
- No Rush Charges, Guaranteed: Flat Annual Fee includes all Edgar and XBRL filing.
- 24/7 Edgar Agent Client Services.
File with confidence next quarter: Click here to download the one-sheet and/or request a live demonstration of the X3RL platform.
Edgar Agents’ solutions are especially tailored for micro-cap to mid-cap corporations, and their investment bankers and securities law firms. To keep up-to-date on Edgar Agents’ continued growth, please follow the company in LinkedIn HERE.
About Edgar Agents, LLC
At Edgar Agents, we manage all of your filing needs. From annual 10-Ks and quarterly 10-Qs to 8-Ks, Registration Statements and Section 16 filings, we will provide you with unparalleled customer service, accurate and prompt turn around, all at an incomparably competitive price.
There are no unexpected bills from us. Edgar Agents prides itself on its transparent billing practices. You will receive an invoice within 24 hours of transmission to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that clearly states what you are paying for and why.
Edgar Agents, LLC.
Phone: (212) 265-3347