AVON, Conn., May 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — In 2013, Eastbridge conducted the first joint survey with Benefits Selling (now known as BenefitsPRO). The goal of the survey was to gauge how health care reform might have changed the way brokers approach the benefits market. Every year since then, the survey has been updated and new topics added that are relevant to the discussion and reflective of current trends.
The 2018 Brokers and Voluntary Benefits—The Competition Intensifies Spotlight™ Report addresses the following topics and compares, where appropriate, this year’s results to past studies:
- Brokers’ current focus on voluntary (NBAP, new group growth, cross-sales with voluntary)
- Most commonly sold voluntary products by brokers today and recent changes in product mix
- Voluntary carriers used most frequently by brokers and their reasoning
- Carrier administrative pain points and frequency of carrier switching
- Enrollment methodologies and platforms used most often
- Number of carriers and products most frequently used/offered per enrollment
- Competitive pressures felt by brokers
- Current voluntary goals, sources of learning about the industry and expectations for the future
The report also examines what brokers need from carriers and enrollment companies to increase their success in the voluntary/worksite market.
The report is now available for purchase for $1,500. For more information or to order, call today at (860) 676-9633 or email us at email@example.com.
Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. is a marketing advisory firm serving insurance and financial services organizations in the United States and Canada.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Ginger Bates (803) 782-0560