Gettysburg, PA, May 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — OPEN MINDS and CapGrow Partners have released the final agenda, featured faculty and event sponsor list for the upcoming 2018 I/DD Executive Summit – taking place on June 4th, 2018, at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana. Now in its second year, the I/DD Executive Summit is the only national event designed for executives leading organizations that serve individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The strategic challenges posed by shifting Medicaid policies for financing I/DD – and new reimbursement models for I/DD support services – are the focus of the 2018 I/DD Executive Summit.
Olivia J. Garland, Ph.D., Vice President State Consulting & Solutions Architecture for Individuals with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities, with Optum Government Solutions and Lilli Correll, Vice President, Product Development & Solution Design, with Optum Behavioral Health will open the 2018 I/DD Executive Summit with their plenary address, “Managed Care & The I/DD Population: The Health Plan Perspective On The Strategic Challenges & Partnership Opportunities In A New Market.” Additional sessions featured at the Summit include:
- Finding A Competitive Advantage Through Strategic Financing: How Private Equity, Strategic Partnerships, & Mergers & Acquisitions Can Propel Your Operations To New Heights
- The Shifting I/DD Marketplace: The Implications Of Moving From Fee-For-Service To Managed Care & Value-Based Reimbursement
- The I/DD Service Landscape: An Executive Briefing & Market Discussion
Faculty and guest speakers for the Summit will consist of the following leading-edge executives:
- Cindy Mahan, Chief Executive Officer, Friendship Community Care
- Darren W. Hodgdon, Chief Executive Officer, Beacon Specialized Living
- David Hecht, Senior Vice President of Finance, RHA Health Services
- Eric Keen, General Partner, Council Capital
- Jay Nagy, Chief Executive Officer, Advance Care Alliance
- Ken Carr, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Matt Pettinelli, Founder/CEO, CapGrow Partners
- Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer & Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Tom Schramski, Founder, VERTESS
The event sponsors and exhibitors who have teamed with OPEN MINDS and CapGrow Partners include the following organizations:
- Grafton Integrated Health Network
- Arlington Heritage Group, Inc.
- Therap Services
- Butler Human Services
- Core Solutions
- Ruby Electronic Docs
- Aym Technologies
- Cardinal Capital Management, Inc.
For the 2018 I/DD Executive Summit’s full agenda, including session descriptions, please visit: https://idd.openminds.com/#agenda.
Only 20 registrations remain available for The 2018 I/DD Executive Summit! Registration is available online through the I/DD Summit website.
For additional questions and inquiries, please contact Sarah Threnhauser, Executive Vice President, OPEN MINDSat 717-334-1329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional questions and inquiries related to the 2018 I/DD Executive Summit – Presented By OPEN MINDS & CapGrow Partners, contact Tim Snyder, Executive Vice President, OPEN MINDS, at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
ABOUT CapGrow Partners
CapGrow Partners (“CapGrow”) offers unparalleled experience and resources in providing safe, secure and appropriate housing for individuals in need of support services. CapGrow’s tailored lease programs are designed to enhance provider operations while at the same time advancing financial objectives. The Company’s committed, responsive and experienced team is different from other organizations in that they come from a background that directly supports their work, and the work of their partners. In fact, there is no other company today that can match the combination of experience and resources they offer. CapGrow was recognized as both one of the Nation’s and Chicago’s “Best and Brightest Companies To Work For” in 2017. To learn more about CapGrow Partners please call 773-327-7691 or visit, www.capgrowpartners.com.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence and strategic advisory firm focused on the sectors of the health and human service field serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 175+ associates provide market insights and innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
CONTACT: Tim Snyder OPEN MINDS 7173341329 firstname.lastname@example.org