Performance Management for Everyone – Planning and Reporting for Finance and Beyond
STAMFORD, Conn., May 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — BPM Partners, the leading independent authority on business performance management (BPM), today announced the opening of registration for the “Pulse of Performance Management 2018” webcast, hosted once again by IndustryWeek, June 7, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
Now in its 15th year, this annual event is a must-see webcast for anyone considering a purchase or upgrade of a performance management system. It will include unbiased information on the status of all the major vendors (including recent mergers and acquisitions) as well as best practice guidance for evaluating the growing list of available options.
The webcast will examine current trends impacting performance management such as a renewed focus on consolidation systems, the need for detailed profitability analysis, the use of AI and machine learning to power advanced analytics, as well as what the BPM Pulse survey reveals about peer organizations’ plans and priorities. Craig Schiff, CEO and founder of BPM Partners, will host.
During the live session, BPM Partners will reveal for the first time:
- BPM Partners’ core list of performance management vendors for 2018 including a review of their products, latest enhancements, major innovations, and ‘best fit’ analysis
- The highly-anticipated BPM Pulse 2018 vendor customer satisfaction ratings
- A look at every vendor’s user interface
- The percentage of each vendor’s sales that are cloud-based
- New for 2018: An examination of how vendors are going beyond Finance
- New for 2018: Details on each vendor’s advanced analytics capabilities
- New for 2018: BPM Pulse Awards for Ease of Use, Customer Support, and Innovation
Although on-demand replays will be available, only live event attendees can participate in the ‘Ask the Experts’ segment. Six live web attendees will win an Amazon Echo Dot. Register here.
Take the 2018 Pulse survey by May 25, 2018 and see the results during the webcast.
About BPM Partners
BPM Partners is the leading independent authority on business performance management (BPM) and business intelligence solutions. The company helps organizations address their budgeting, planning, financial reporting, regulatory compliance, profitability optimization, key performance indicator (KPI) development, and operational performance challenges with vendor-neutral experts who can guide companies through their BPM initiatives from start to finish while both reducing risk and minimizing costs. For more, visit http://www.bpmpartners.com. Follow @BPMTeam on Twitter.