SAN DIEGO, May 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — StoryCloud, the nation’s leading provider of low cost video services for litigators, with nearly 150 major law firms on the platform, is proud to announce its nationwide support of the legal community.
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) – https://www.caala.org/
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego (CASD) – https://www.casd.org/
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA) – https://www.nystla.org/index.cfm
- San Diego County Bar Association (SDSCBA) – https://www.sdcba.org/
- San Diego Defense Lawyers (SDDL) – http://sddl.org/
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association (SFTLA) – https://www.sftla.org/index.cfm
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) – https://www.justice.org/
- American Bar Association (ABA) – https://www.americanbar.org/aba.html
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) – https://www.caoc.org/
- Legaltech – http://www.legalweekshow.com/
- Mass Torts Made Perfect (MTMP) – https://mtmp.com/
- National Association of Trial Lawyers Executives (NATLE) – https://www.natle.org/
- Trial Lawyers Summit – https://ntlsummit.com/
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ) – https://www.washingtonjustice.org/
- Lawyers Club – http://www.lawyersclubsandiego.com/
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM – San Diego) – https://www.theclm.org/index
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA) – https://www.lacba.org/
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA) – https://www.bhba.org/
- Bar Association of San Francisco (SF Bar) – http://www.sfbar.org/
- Multnomah Bar Association – https://mbabar.org/
These organizations are dedicated to empowering and educating attorneys, both plaintiff and defense, to promote fair advocacy and justice to all. As a legal services company, StoryCloud is proud to be a financially supportive member.
“We’re delighted to be a part of the legal community with active participation and sponsorships,” said StoryCloud CEO Ken Kalb. “StoryCloud is committed to the legal community that we serve, not just with our low cost legal video and cloud based services, but through our company social responsibility initiatives. It is an honor to be a part of such worthy organizations, all of whom believe in the rule of law.”
For more information about the organizations listed above, please visit their web sites.
StoryCloud is the leading provider of affordable, nationwide legal video deposition services for litigators. The platform streams secure and encrypted content to the cloud, making it immediately available to any credentialed participant at a fraction of the current cost. The company holds three major patents with nine more pending. StoryCloud provides a complete platform for legal video recording, conferencing, and content management, empowering attorneys to be more efficient and cost effective. For more information, visit www.storycloud.co.
Grace O’Brien, In-House Attorney