NEW YORK, May 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Capital Link Analyst & Investor Day is a Posidonia Conference program event. Posidonia takes place in Greece every two years and is the largest maritime exhibition in the world with multiple activities taking place during the week.
The Capital Link Analyst & Investor Day brings together public and private shipping company executives, investors, analysts, financiers, and other industry participants who visit Athens from all over the world for the Posidonia event. Attendees will exchange views with industry leaders on the shipping, financial and capital markets, alternative finance, private equity, investor attitudes towards shipping as well as the latest regulatory, technological, geopolitical and market developments affecting the industry.
The Forum features as panelists industry leaders from the Greek and global shipping communities, the Global Shipping Heads of major shipping banks, top investors and analysts.
There are sector roundtable discussions dedicated to the dry bulk, tanker, container, LPG and LNG sectors, as well as panel that discusses opportunities across all sectors. The Forum will also address issues of critical importance for shipping, such as access to and availability of capital, bank and alternative finance, the impact of technology and new regulations.
It is a highly exclusive event providing unique opportunity to exchange views and information and network.
To view more information and register: http://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2018analyst/index.html.
Mr. Kitak Lim, Secretary General – International Maritime Organization
PANEL DISCUSSION TOPICS:
|•||Dry Bulk Shipping||•||Tanker Shipping|
|•||Container Shipping||•||Capital Markets & Private Equity|
|•||Bank Finance||•||Industry Challenges & The Road Map Ahead|
|•||LNG/LPG Shipping||•||The Future of Shipping – Risks & Opportunities|
PANELS & PANELISTS:
THE FUTURE OF SHIPPING:
Mrs. Sofia Kalomenides, Partner, Central & Southeast Europe Accounts, Business Development Leader & Capital Markets Leader – EY
- Mr. Evangelos Marinakis, Chairman – Capital Maritime & Trading Corp.
- Mr. George Economou, Founder & CEO – DryShips; Chairman – Ocean Rig (Nasdaq:DRYS) (Nasdaq:ORIG)
- Mr. George Prokopiou, Chairman – Dynagas LNG Partners (NYSE:DLNG)
- Mr. Nicolas Busch, CEO, Navig8 Group
- Mr. Petros Pappas, CEO, Star Bulk Carriers (Nasdaq:SBLK)
INDUSTRY CHALLENGES & THE ROAD MAP AHEAD
Mr. Ioannis Chiotopoulos, Regional Manager South East Europe & Middle East – DNV GL – Maritime
- Mr. Anastasios Panagiannopoulos, President – BIMCO; President, Common Progress Company Navigation
- Mr. Panos Laskaridis, President – European Community Shipowners Associations; CEO – Lavinia Corporation / Laskaridis Shipping Company Ltd.
- Mr. John Platsidakis, Chairman – Intercargo; Managing Director – Anangel Maritime Services, Inc.;
- Mr. Nikos Tsakos, Chairman – Intertanko; President & CEO – Tsakos Energy Navigation (NYSE:TNP)
Mr. Nick Brown, Marine & Offshore Director, Lloyd’s Register
- Mr. Jerry Kalogiratos, CEO, Capital Product Partners (Nasdaq:CPLP)
- Mr. Vassilis Kertsikoff, Vice Chairman – Eletson Holdings
- Mr. Eddie Valentis, CEO – Pyxis Tankers
- Mr. Robert Burke, Partner & CEO – Ridgebury Tankers
- Mr. George Saroglou, COO – Tsakos Energy Navigation
LNG / LPG SHIPPING
Mr. Peder Nicolai Jarlsby, Analyst – Fearnley Securities
- Mr. Tony Lauritzen, CEO – Dynagas LNG Partners LP
- Mr. Paul Wogan, CEO – GasLog Ltd. (NYSE:GLOG)
- Mr. Stavros Hatzigrigoris, CEO, Maran Gas Maritime
- Mr. Harry Vafias, CEO – StealthGas (Nasdaq:GASS)
- Mr. Christos Economou, Founder – TMS Cardiff Gas
Mr. Mark O’Neil, President & CEO – Columbia Marlow
- Mr. Nils Aden, CEO – E.R. Schiffahrt GmbH & Cie. KG
- Mr. Aristides Pittas, CEO – Euroseas Ltd.
- Mr. George Youroukos, CEO – Poseidon Containers
- Mr. Ted Petrone – Navios Group of Companies (NYSE:NMM)
DRY BULK SHIPPING
Mr. James Johnston, Senior Analyst, Braemar ACM Shipbroking
- Mr. John Dragnis, CEO – Goldenport
- Mr. John Michael Radziwill, CEO – Goodbulk
- Mr. Philippe Louis-Dreyfus, Chairman – Louis Dreyfus Armateurs S.A.S.; President – BIMCO
- Mr. Stamatis Tsantanis, CEO – Seanergy Maritime Holdings (Nasdaq:SHIP)
- Mr. Spyros Capralos, Chairman – Star Bulk Carriers
Mr. Richard Brand, Partner – Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft
- Mr. Harris Antoniou, CEO – Amsterdam Trade Bank N.V.
- Mr. Joep Gorgels, Global Head Transportation & Logistics Clients – ABN AMRO – Corporate & Institutional Banking
- Mr. Michael Parker, Global Industry Head for Shipping – Citi
- Mrs. Kristin H. Holth, Executive Vice President, Global Head of Ocean Industries – l Energy – Maritime – Seafood – DNB Bank ASA
- Mr. Christian P. Nieswandt, Managing Director, Global Head Shipping – HSH Nordbank
- Mr. Tobias Zehnter, Global Head Ship Finance – NORD/LB
CAPITAL MARKETS & PRIVATE EQUITY
Mr. Panos Katsambas, Partner, Reed Smith
- Mrs. Christa Volpicelli, Managing Director & Head of Maritime Investment Banking – Citi
- Mr. Theodore Jadick, Managing Director, CEO and President – DNB Markets, Inc.
- Mr. Rikard Vabo, Managing Director, Corporate Finance – Fearnley Securities
- Mr. Paulo Almeida, Portfolio Manager – Tufton Oceanic Ltd.
- Mr. Michael Weisz, President, Yield Street
Mr. Clay Maitland, Chairman – New York Maritime (NYMAR); Managing Partner – International Registries is the Conference Chairman.
FORUM SPONSORS & MEDIA PARTNERS:
In Cooperation With: NASDAQ • NYSE
Global Lead Sponsors: Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd
Global Gold Sponsors: Clay Maitland • Columbia Shipmanagement • DNV GL • EY • Tototheo Maritime
Global Sponsors: ABN AMRO • Citi • DNB • Fearnley Securities • NORD/LB • Reed Smith
Event Sponsors: Amsterdam Trade Bank • Braemar ACM Shipbroking • Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP • HSH Nordbank • Lloyd’s Register • Tufton Oceanic Ltd. • Watson Farley & Williams • YieldStreet
Supporting Sponsor: Flott & Co.
Luncheon Sponsor: Bermuda Business Development Agency
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO REGISTER
ORGANIZER – CAPITAL LINK, INC.
Founded in 1995, Capital Link is an advisory, investor relations and financial communications firm headquartered in New York and with presence in London, Oslo and Athens.
Capital Link, among other services, specializes in the organization of investment forums in New York, London, Athens, Shanghai, Singapore and Limassol which are known for combining rich informational and educational content with unique marketing and networking opportunities. Capital Link’s Investment Forums calendar for 2018-2019 can be found at http://forums.capitallink.com/Forum_Calendar.pdf.
Capital Link, Inc.
New York +1 212-661-7566