SEATTLE, March 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The countdown to Avalara CRUSH DC continues, with less than two months remaining until the industry’s premier event for transaction tax professionals kicks off on Wed., May 9. And the momentum keeps building, with RSM US LLP (“RSM”), the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, joining CRUSH DC in the top-tier Diamond sponsorship slot.
Avalara CRUSH, taking place in Washington D.C. May 9-11, is the largest tax conference of its kind, offering session tracks including sales & use, excise, global, certificate management, returns and more, and attracting expert practitioners across the tax and accounting industry to discuss a shared vision for the future of global tax compliance. RSM will participate in the event alongside attendees who gain advanced knowledge of how emerging trends in tax and technology will impact their businesses and roles in coming years.
“Our decision to sponsor CRUSH DC is a direct reflection of RSM’s long-term and mutually beneficial partnership with Avalara,” said Steve Parish, principal and sales & use tax automation national lead at RSM US LLP. “Much as RSM is committed to understanding each client’s specific sales tax compliance needs prior to providing them with the best technology solutions for their unique scenarios, CRUSH is contributing to attendees’ knowledge and understanding of key concepts and trends to better guide their indirect tax strategy and help reduce risk. We’re truly pleased to play both a sponsoring and participatory role in CRUSH DC.”
Other CRUSH Sponsors include:
- Sage, Acumatica and Kelly S Mathews LLC are Platinum sponsors.
- DuCharme McMillen & Associates, SmartERP Solutions and Coupa are Gold sponsors.
- Miles Consulting, Taxnologi, SUM Innovation, YayPay, BigCommerce, Sage Intacct, Perficient, Kibo, and Century Business Solutions are Silver sponsors.
- Solver, Right Networks, Avanti and Plex are Bronze sponsors.
- Accounting Today, AccountingWEB, CPA Practice Advisor, and Progressive Accountant are media sponsors.
Conference registration fee increases and hotel block expires on April 13 – register today at www.avalaracrush.com.
More About CRUSH DC 2018
- Wed., May 9 – Fri., May 11, 2018 at the JW Marriott in Washington, D.C.
- More than 100 CPE-eligible sessions from experts, partners, and customers that span trend discussions to hands-on product training. These sessions are organized into nine learning tracks designed to cover a broad range of tax compliance topics, including Sales and Use Tax, Excise Tax, Lodging Tax, Telecom Tax, Global Tax, Tax Document Management, Returns, and Accounting and Legislative Updates. And a dedicated Developer Track will explore topics ranging from the basics of calculating tax using AvaTax to building connectors for enterprise-level organizations.
- Hands-on, 1:1 training is available for all attendees in the Learning Lab.
- In addition to expert panels from Avalara’s internal indirect tax experts, Gartner’s Robert Anderson will share new insights in a keynote address on the intersection of sales tax compliance and technology. And Stefan Hyttfors, acclaimed futurist focused on disruptive technologies, will take the mainstage to discuss global trends in commerce and technology affecting the world of transactional tax.
- Hours and hours of networking, hospitality, and events.
Need more information?
- Learn more about CRUSH DC 2018 at avalaracrush.com, including: sponsorship opportunities, agenda and session information, registration details, justification letters, FAQs, and more.
- Want to know what happened at CRUSH Austin 2017? We have that, too: https://www.avalara.com/events/crush2017/
- Want all the latest information about CRUSH DC 2018 as it becomes available?
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
A privately held company, Avalara’s venture capital investors include Sageview Capital, Battery Ventures, Warburg Pincus, Technology Crossover Ventures, Arthur Ventures, and other institutional and individual investors. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
About RSM US LLP
RSM’s purpose is to deliver the power of being understood to our clients, colleagues and communities through world-class audit, tax and consulting services focused on middle market businesses. The clients we serve are the engine of global commerce and economic growth, and we are focused on developing leading professionals and services to meet their evolving needs in today’s ever-changing business environment.
RSM US LLP is the U.S. member of RSM International, a global network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms with more than 43,000 people in over 120 countries. For more information, visit rsmus.com.
|Media Contact||CRUSH Event Contact|
|Brian Austin||Morgan Vos|