BELLINGHAM, Wash., March 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — eXp Realty, the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America and a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:EXPI), today introduced new top agents to the eXp Realty family.
With more than 8,300 agents across North America, the following are some of the new eXp Realty agents from across the country:
- Julie Breedlove, North Carolina: Julie uses her decades-long history in corporate sales and marketing, and more than 35 years of equestrian experience, to help clients with equestrian and farm properties as well as ones seeking a natural, organic lifestyle through hobby farming, gardening or raising livestock.
- Bobby Martins, California: With nearly 20 years in the business, Bobby has earned every major real estate designation, including broker. In 2007, he was inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame for career production. From 2008 to 2017, San Diego Magazine named Bobby best in client satisfaction. In 2016, he was ranked among Real Estate Executive Magazine’s Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in Southern California.
- Keeley Brown Tase, North Carolina: Keeley is a top-producing agent with more than 20 years of experience and expertise in real estate. From 2012 to 2014, she was chief executive for Keller Williams Realty’s SouthPark office, one of the area’s largest residential real estate firms, ranked by number of full-time licensed agents. In 2017, Keeley was ranked the No. 1 individual agent by units sold for the SouthPark office.
“We are thrilled to welcome these outstanding agents to eXp Realty,” said eXp Realty Chief Executive Officer Jason Gesing. “It is clear our value proposition of offering every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company is resonating with top agents and teams.”
About eXp Realty
eXp Realty, LLC, the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America, is a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:EXPI). eXp Realty (exprealty.com) is changing the way that agents, brokers and consumers work together in an adaptive, sustainable environment. It is an agent-designed and agent-owned company. As the leading, national, cloud-based real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its virtual campus environment. It is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in North America with more than 8,300 agents in 47 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and the provinces of Alberta and Ontario, Canada. As a publicly traded company, eXp World Holdings, Inc. uniquely offers real estate professionals within its ranks opportunities to earn company stock for production and contributions to overall company growth.
For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.eXpRealty.com.
Connect with eXp Realty and eXp World Holdings:
- Facebook – Canada, United States, investor relations
- Twitter – United States, investor relations
- LinkedIn – Canada and United States
Media Relations Contact:
Director of marketing and communications, eXp Realty
360.419.5285 ext. 116
Investor Relations Contact:
Managing director, MZ Group – MZ North America