ARLINGTON, Va., March 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ:WLTW), a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, has announced its program for the upcoming RIMS 2018 Annual Conference and Exhibition in San Antonio, TX, April 15 to 18. The annual RIMS conference brings together thousands of risk management professionals and property & casualty insurance experts for educational, networking and business opportunities.
“We are excited to connect with the risk management community and our business partners at this important event,” said Mike Liss, head of Corporate Risk and Broking, North America, Willis Towers Watson. “This year’s focus on innovation is critical, and we are proud to lead the way in driving industry advancements that help organizations tackle the risk landscape in today’s uncertain world,” he added.
RIMS Innovation Hub
Willis Towers Watson’s participation features sponsorship of the RIMS Innovation Hub, a unique platform for insights and ideas delivered in short “TED-style” presentations. Experts will lead a variety of Innovation Hub sessions addressing a range of topics, including emerging risks, cyber risk, claims management, and data and analytics, including:
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution: Transforming the Way We Work, Live and Relate to Each Other — John Merkovsky, Head of Risk & Analytics, Corporate Risk and Broking, Willis Towers Watson
- Catalyzing Public and Private Sector Risk Management Partnerships — Samantha Medlock, North America Head of Capital, Science & Policy, Willis Towers Watson
- Wearable Technology: Transforming How Organizations Think about Workers Compensation — Thomas Ryan, Senior Principal, National Practice, Integrated Casualty Consulting, Willis Towers Watson
- Are You Prepared for a Cyber Extortion Event? — Tom Srail, Executive Vice President, Cyber Risk Advisory, Willis Towers Watson
- CAT Got Your Tongue? Taking the Surprise out of Your Property Claims — Henry Daar, Executive Vice President, National Property Claims Team Leader, Willis Towers Watson
- Solving for D&O’s Gordian Knot: Unlocking Claims-Made Coverage for Perils with Uncertain Timing — Rob Yellen, Executive Vice President, D&O and Fiduciary Liability Product Leader, FINEX, Willis Towers Watson
- Beyond Technology: Empowering Corporate Culture to Boost Cyber Resiliency — Tom Finan, Client Engagement and Strategy Leader, North America (Cyber Risk Solutions), Willis Towers Watson
RIMS education sessions:
Willis Towers Watson subject matter experts will present the following educational sessions:
- Risk Management in the Age of Accountability: A Risk Professional’s View into Enforcement and Investigation — Rob Yellen, Executive Vice President, D&O and Fiduciary Liability Product Leader, FINEX, Willis Towers Watson
- The Seven Habits of Highly Successful Risk Professionals — Steve Sachs, Executive Vice President, Director, Real Estate, Hotel and Gaming Practice, Willis Towers Watson
Proprietary analytical tools:
As part of Willis Towers Watson’s commitment to innovation, teams of experts will be showcasing the company’s suite of proprietary analytical tools and solutions. These tools access big data and artificial intelligence to deliver insights that support risk management decisions that are grounded in data. Featured tools include Risk Tolerance Clarified, Risk Optimizer and Cyber Quantified. For a full list of solutions, visit here.
Women’s leadership event:
Willis Towers Watson will demonstrate its commitment to advancing diversity and inclusion across the insurance industry with its annual Women’s Leadership Event on Tuesday, April 17, 2018. The program, “Identity Leadership,” features guest speaker Stedman Graham, author, educator and entrepreneur.
Willis Towers Watson venues:
Willis Towers Watson Hub: Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, Stars at Night Ballroom
Willis Towers Watson booth #1225: Trade show floor, Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
About Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ:WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has more than 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Colleen McCarthy +1 917 250 6699