SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Zignal Labs today announced its Summit 2018 Conference to be held April 26th, 2018 in San Francisco. The one-day, invitation-only gathering brings together purpose-driven brands, communications and marketing leaders, policy experts, and digital strategists to explore how advances in media and social intelligence are driving tangible business results and meaningful business transformation.
Speakers include leaders from Boeing, Citrix, Facebook, Forrester, FleishmanHillard, LendingClub, MSLGroup, NVIDIA, The Public Good Project, United Technologies, Vulcan Inc. and other top brands. The agenda will focus on the role digital transformation is playing across every enterprise and how analytics, AI and digital platforms are driving smarter communications strategies. Experts and speakers will share how they are building and protecting their brands across key stakeholder segments and audiences, and employees.
“This year’s theme, ‘Reimagine, Reinvent, Reconnect’ illustrates how digital transformation is driving major change across every enterprise,” said Josh Ginsberg, CEO and Co-Founder of Zignal Labs. “Earned, owned and shared channels are blending. The speed of digital communications is getting faster. Bots and fake news are wreaking havoc on brand reputations. Analytics and AI are the new table stakes for marketing and communications teams. Through keynotes and breakouts, Zignal Summit 2018 will empower attendees to reimagine their future in this fast-paced digital landscape.”
Topics and breakouts will focus on:
- How data and analytics are accelerating the convergence of communications and marketing teams.
- The emergence of modern media metrics that measure brand impact and communications effectiveness against business objectives.
- The changing – and blurring – nature of earned, owned, paid and shared media channels.
- The growing threat of bots and fake news against corporate brands and valuations.
- The increasing role that data, analytics and artificial intelligence are playing in day-to-day and strategic decision-making.
- Establishing a unified ‘center of excellence’ for communications and marketing teams.
- Leveraging data-driven insights to guide government relations strategies.
- Protecting and building brand reputation through corporate responsibility and sustainability initiatives.
Zignal Summit will be held April 26, 2018, at the Hilton San Francisco – Financial District, and is tailored for members of marketing, corporate communications, digital strategy, public relations, social media, and public and government affairs teams. From keynote presentations to breakout sessions, hands-on demonstrations and networking opportunities, attendees will gain valuable lessons from industry experts and fellow customers.
For registration and to stay up-to-date on the program, visit Zignal’s Summit 2018 page.
About Zignal Labs
Zignal Labs is reinventing how companies use media data to measure the brand and business impact of their communications. Through real-time and predictive analysis of the full-media spectrum, Zignal’s centralized platform empowers corporate communications, marketing and executive teams build and protect brand reputation, inform strategy and take action. Headquartered in San Francisco, and with offices in New York City and Washington D.C., Zignal serves customers around the world including Airbnb, Citrix, IBM, NVIDIA, Uber, The Sacramento Kings and FleishmanHillard. To learn more, visit: www.zignallabs.com.