PHILADELPHIA, Pa., Feb. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Printfly, a technology and printing platform that powers end-to-end custom apparel businesses, today announced the addition of five executive hires to its leadership team.
The new positions, spread across a number of core business functions, are part of a larger reorganization of the company to accommodate its rapid growth. Founded in 2002, Printfly ended 2017 with a team of over 250 full-time employees growing its headcount over 67 percent in just the last 18 months.
- Kane Posner, who has been hired as Vice President of Finance, will also lead the Printfly Business Intelligence Group. Posner joins from Alphabroder, the largest distributor of blank apparel in the U.S., where he held the role of Director of Strategic Planning and Analysis.
- Mac Morgan has joined the company as Vice President of Technology to head up the company’s technology initiatives. Morgan co-founded an app development firm called Tonic Design Company before leaving to join Printfly.
- To bolster the business’ marketing arm, George Ward joins as Vice President of Marketing. Ward, who previously served as Chief Engagement and Innovation officer at Allen & Gerritsen, will be responsible for driving the customer journey and raising awareness of the brands under the Printfly umbrella.
- Susan Kurian takes the lead in the company’s sales and customer care department as the Director of Sales. She will work to identify emerging markets and focus on an exceptional customer experience for the business. She previously served as Director of Channel Marketing and Product Education for Comcast.
- Marco Colacito will drive all major HR processes as the Director of Human Capital, from talent acquisition and performance management, to staff development and retention. Prior to joining Printfly, Colacito was the Director of Human Resources at Thomson Reuters for over a decade.
“Printfly has grown exponentially over the last year and a half and these new additions to our executive team are critical to continuing to drive that momentum” commented Robert Levin, COO of Printfly. “I’m delighted to welcome these talented professionals onboard and leverage years of experience in their respective fields to support long-term success.”
Printfly has been a leader in innovation in the custom printing business, making it easy for anyone to create custom apparel to express their creativity and promote their cause, community or brand.
Printfly is the premier platform for custom printed apparel and products. The company’s industry-leading technology, proprietary logistics, state-of-the-art production facility, and employees combine to make a remarkable experience through the RushOrderTees.com and College.Ink brands.