JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Feb. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) (the “Company” or “Black Knight”), a leading provider of software, data and analytics solutions to the mortgage and consumer loan, real estate and capital market verticals, today announced that affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. (together, the “Selling Shareholder”), intend to offer for sale 5,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock pursuant to a shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), of which the Company intends to repurchase from the underwriter 2,000,000 shares of common stock. The shares will be offered to the public at a fixed price, which may be changed at any time without notice.
The Selling Shareholder will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
The Company’s per-share purchase price for the repurchased shares will be the same as the per-share purchase price payable by the underwriter to the Selling Shareholder. The Company intends to fund the share repurchase with borrowings under its revolving credit facility.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC will act as the underwriter for this offering.
An automatic shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of common stock was filed with the SEC on November 20, 2017 and became effective upon filing. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in that registration statement and the documents incorporated by reference in that registration statement as well as the prospectus supplement related to this offering. You may obtain these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. When available, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering may also be obtained from: Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: (866)-471-2526, facsimile: 212-902-9316, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The offering of these securities will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction. Any offer to buy the securities may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time prior to notice of its acceptance given after the effective date.
About Black Knight
Black Knight (NYSE:BKI) is a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the homeownership lifecycle.
Black Knight is committed to being a premier business partner that clients rely on to achieve their strategic goals, realize greater success and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class software, services and insights with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements regarding expectations, hopes, intentions or strategies regarding the future are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on Black Knight management’s beliefs, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, them. Because such statements are based on expectations as to future financial and operating results and are not statements of fact, actual results may differ materially from those projected. Black Knight undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. The risks and uncertainties that forward-looking statements are subject to include, but are not limited to:
- the Selling Shareholder’s ability to consummate the offering, including the repurchase of shares by the Company from the underwriter, as described above;
- security breaches against our information systems;
- our ability to maintain and grow our relationships with our customers;
- changes to the laws, rules and regulations that affect our and our customers’ businesses;
- our ability to adapt our services to changes in technology or the marketplace;
- the effect of any potential defects, development delays, installation difficulties or system failures on our business and reputation;
- changes in general economic, business, regulatory and political conditions, particularly as they affect the mortgage industry;
- risks associated with the availability of data;
- the effects of our existing leverage on our ability to make acquisitions and invest in our business;
- our ability to successfully integrate strategic acquisitions;
- risks associated with our spin-off from FNF, including limitations on our strategic and operating flexibility as a result of the tax-free nature of the spin-off; and
- other risks and uncertainties detailed in the “Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information,” “Risk Factors” and other sections of our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2016 and other filings with the SEC.
SOURCE: BLACK KNIGHT, INC.
Information for Investors:
Information for Media: