SAN DIEGO, Dec. 07, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Ziyen Inc. is pleased to provide an update on recent operational advancements along with the announcement that Ziyen Inc. recently qualified at $1.50 per share for its second round of funding by the SEC.
Ziyen continues to navigate the Regulation A+ IPO process whilst both divisions within the company, Ziyen Intelligence and Ziyen Energy, continue to grow as we prepare to emerge on the market with an IPO targeted for 2018.
- Oct, 2017 – The Ziyen Intelligence division continues to develop its business information portal app, Ziyen IQ, with a Beta release targeted early 2018.
- Oct, 2017 – Ziyen Inc.’s CEO Alastair Caithness becomes a committee member of the San Diego chapter of Autism Speaks charity. Mr. Caithness represents the charity at local press events to support the 2017 Autism Speaks charity walk.
- Oct 2017 – Ziyen successfully closes its First Round of funding at $0.25 cents and files a new 1-A POS with the SEC, reflecting the new oil asset and updated financials.
- Oct, 2017 – Members of the Ziyen team toured the NASDAQ headquarters in NYC to get a firsthand view of a company IPO. CEO met with NASDAQ executives to plan Ziyen Inc.’s IPO.
- Oct, 2017 – Ziyen Inc.’s first lease holding is undergoing a thorough due diligence by our land team and technical team in Indiana to position the company for a period of rapid growth with plans to develop large return wells and improving development infrastructure for the oil assets we have secured. The company plans to continually acquire new oil assets.
- Nov, 2017 – Ziyen appoints Granite PR to help promote company message in the UK media.
- Nov, 2017 – Ziyen Inc. team travels to Evansville, IN in order to inspect the oil lease and to appoint local oil and gas operators.
- Nov, 2017 – Ziyen opens a new branch office in Aberdeen, Scotland, Ziyen UK, Ltd., and Greg Simpson and Cameron Murray are appointed to manage the Ziyen Intelligence division and e-procurement sites.
- Nov, 2017 – Ziyen is SEC qualified for the Second Round of Funding at a new share price of $1.50.
David Rogers, Vice-President said:
“In the last few months we’ve refined our business model and established our presence in the UK. Our Ziyen Intelligence division shows no signs of slowing for 2018 as we release our new Ziyen IQ procurement application. We continue to provide value for all of our early investors by acquiring our second oil asset and we will continue to pursue additional oil lease assets, with plans to begin oil production as a new revenue stream for the company.”
To invest, please visit www.ziyen.com
About Ziyen Inc.
Founded in 2016, Ziyen Inc. is a Scottish-American company developing cutting edge procurement software to provide clients with industry specific government and private contracts via procurement portals. In 2017, Ziyen diversified, instating the Ziyen Energy Division, with intent to produce oil in the U.S. with advanced extraction methods and technology implemented and guided by career experts in the oil and gas industry. In June 2017, Ziyen acquired the mineral rights to its first oil field in Indiana, and now has two assets. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) recently qualified Ziyen Inc. in November 2017 for our second round of funding, with a pre-IPO share price of $1.50. More information may be found in its Offering Circular filed with the SEC, or on their website www.ziyen.com
About Granite PR
Founded in 2008, Aberdeen-based Granite PR offers the full spectrum of PR services with an emphasis on the energy, technology, hospitality, food and drink, professional services and healthcare sectors. The company has developed strong links in domestic and overseas markets, particularly the US and Scandinavia, and these have been enhanced by Granite PR’s Gateway series of business events which encourage trade between key locations. For more information visit www.granitepr.co.uk
Forward Looking Statements:
Certain statements in this press release including, but not limited to, statements related to anticipated commencement of commercial production, targeted pricing, performance goals, and statements that otherwise relate to future periods are forward-looking statements. These statements involve risks and uncertainties, which are described in more detail in the Company’s periodic reports filed with the SEC- specifically the most recent reports which identify important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are made and based on information available to the company on the date of this press release. Ziyen Inc. assumes no obligation to update the information in this press release.