New York, NY, Oct. 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — On the heels of DigitasLBi’s alignment with Publicis Media, and the creation of Publicis Spine, a best-in-class data powerhouse, newly-appointed Global Brand President Michael Kahn elevates two agency leaders to new roles.
Laurent Ezekiel elevates to President, North America & International
- In this newly-created role, Laurent’s remit expands from the New York-Atlanta-Nashville region to include International markets, with a focus on multi-national client opportunities.
- Laurent has been with DigitasLBi for 14 years, overseeing the relationships for many of the agency’s global clients.
Jodi Robinson elevates to President, North America
- Jodi’s remit expands from Boston and Detroit to include leadership for Chicago and San Francisco; she will also lead the charge to deliver a holistic agency offering across clients.
- An 18-year DigitasLBi veteran, Jodi has led agency relationships across consumer packaged goods, automotive, retail, and financial services industries.
Both leaders will report into Global Brand President Michael Kahn and will continue to be based in their current locations: Laurent in New York, and Jodi in Boston.
“DigitasLBi is poised for extraordinary growth based on a 37-year history of doing extraordinary work. With Laurent and Jodi in their new roles, alongside an already strong leadership bench, DigitasLBi is positioned to deliver true marketing transformation for clients, on a global scale.”
– Michael Kahn, Global Brand President, DigitasLBi
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/5497f96f-3ee6-4a47-99fb-82b81ba13c97
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/49473959-c763-4984-a60e-c478e2ff0c2c
CONTACT: Barbara Nonas DigitasLBi +1 212 699 0234 email@example.com