SAN RAMON, Calif., Oct. 17, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — vCom Solutions, the leader in IT Lifecycle Management (ITLM), announced its annual customer award winners. Top honors were given to companies who have recognized the value of IT Lifecycle Management software and managed services, and its impact on business operations. These customers provided transformational value to their organizations during the past year, strategically bringing in a new level of cost transparency into their IT spend–to streamline IT operations and save money.
Honored for their achievements during vCom’s 10th Annual Customer Summit this year, winners represented organizations from a variety of industries across the nation, exhibiting exceptional results for their projects, evangelism, and commitment to driving value.
Winning organizations and recipients include:
- Technology Lifecycle Management Evangelist
- Ben McLarin, Stanford Children’s Health
- vManager All Star Award
- Jim Coyer – Sierra Pacific Industries – Super User Award
- Ahmad Rezazadeh – Stanford Health Care – Super User Award
- David Melo – William Warren Group – Rookie of the Year Award
- Project of the Year, Wireline – Gordon & Rees
- Project of the Year, Mobility – Sentinel Offender Services
- Project of the Year, Collaboration – Tavistock Restaurants and Freebirds
- Rookie of the Year – Farm Credit Financial Partners, Inc.
- Expense Project of the Year – First National Bank of Pennsylvania
- International Project of the Year – Polypore
- ACE Award honors given to individuals who have continued to help drive improvements to vCom’s products through partnerships and consumer insights:
- Clifford Robbins – WAXIE Sanitary Supply
- vSuite All Star awards given to those who adopted the entire software suite during the course of the past year:
- Exchange Bank
- Garda CL Technical Services, Inc.
- Merrill Gardens
- Sentinel Offender Services
- Stanford Health Care
- Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth
- WAXIE Sanitary Supply
“Congratulations to all of our winners for their outstanding achievements. This year’s recipients represent the best of the best. We commend them for their valuable contributions to vCom and their organizations,” stated CEO Gary Storm. “They have all shown a real commitment to driving IT management excellence, and for that, we are truly grateful,” Storm continued.
About vCom Solutions
vCom is a cloud-based software and managed services company focused on helping enterprises manage IT spend from procure-to-pay. vCom improves visibility and control within a single software while decreasing expenses for wireline, mobile, cloud and collaboration technologies. To learn more about vCom, visit http://vcomsolutions.com.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/16f6a835-8bc2-4d6e-92fb-ac2585a6bc24