With July rapidly approaching, Woodloch Pines, an award-winning, all-inclusive family resort located in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains, is gearing up for one of its busiest months of the year. 2017 marks Woodloch’s 59th year in business, and the Poconos resort created a video to give guests a behind-the-scenes look at everything that is involved in making July the special time that it is. The video provides a whirlwind sneak peek at what guests can look forward to in just a few short weeks: https://www.facebook.com/Woodloch/videos/10158911237470128/
The family-owned and operated resort transforms into its own small city during the summer months, employing over 1,100 staff members to serve over 1,200 guests a day, a number almost as large as the population of the town in which it is located. This is no small feat, and Woodloch is hard at work year-round creating new and exciting activities for their loyal customer base, many of whom return year after year.
Debuting this summer:
• Blockbuster Games – Based on some of the biggest movies of 2017, these game-show type contests take place on the family resort’s very own Lake Teedyuskung. Guests can try their hand at some Pirates of the Caribbean boat-building or go bananas with some Minions-inspired fun.
• The Asylum – For those guests who are looking for a scare, this evening walk features a spooky maze situated in the woods of the Poconos resort.
• BogaFit – The Woodloch Springs Sports Complex will offer this fitness program at its indoor and outdoor pools. BogaFit exercises are performed on Boga FITMATS that are anchored on the water’s surface. Because the exercises are performed on an unstable surface, participants get an added boost in workout intensity while building strength, flexibility, balance and coordination.
• The Escape Room – Woodloch guests can look forward to this team-building adventure game that has been gaining popularity in recent years. Groups of 8 to 10 players will need to solve a series of puzzles using clues, hints and strategy during a set amount of time in order to unveil the secret plot and escape from the setting, which is “home” to the legendary Chief Teedyuskung, the namesake of the resort’s lake.
• “A Night at The Musicals” – Complete with a full orchestra, elaborate costumes and professional choreography, Woodloch’s own Broadway-style theme show pays tribute to Jersey Boys, Motown, Hairspray, Hamilton, and more
• GiGi’s Coffee Shop – Located right by the main lobby and named after owner John Kiesendahl’s grandmother, Woodloch’s new coffee shop will feature an assortment of made-to-order coffee drinks and freshly baked pastries from the resort’s very own bakery in addition to sandwiches, salads and wraps. The Poconos resort has partnered with local roaster Black and Brass for its new coffee offerings.
“Summer vacations at Woodloch are truly like none other. The beautiful setting combined with our zany activities and fun-loving guests are the perfect recipe for making unforgettable memories,” says Activities Director Joey Ranner. “Our staff work hard year-round to ensure that each summer is better and more entertaining than the last. We are so grateful that our guests choose to spend their summers with us, and we want to offer them the best of the best!”
To obtain more information or to book a stay, please visit www.woodloch.com, or call 1-800-Woodloch.
About Woodloch Pines Resort:
Creating a magical experience for families since 1958, Woodloch Pines Resort’s signature warm hospitality keeps guests returning year after year and offers a truly unique all-inclusive family vacation experience fitting for everyone’s taste. An award-winning family resort, championship golf course and sister property featuring a luxury destination spa are just 95 scenic and convenient miles from New York City nestled in the Pocono Mountains Lake Region.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/caa5d349-4986-49a6-91d0-526974d3cafc
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/4a1ff195-390d-492a-b54f-0c5310f69e82
CONTACT: Erica Bloch Woodloch Resort firstname.lastname@example.org