Hollywood, April 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Earth Science Tech, Inc. (OTC PINK: ETST), an innovative biotech company focused on cannabis (industrial hemp), cannabinoid research and development, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and its two subsidiaries Earth Science Pharmaceutical Inc. and Cannabis Therapeutics Inc. are proud to announce the completion and launch of their informative Cannabis Therapeutics website, and in addition to providing updates on the development of the cannabinoid-based Patent nutraceutical products.
We have successfully launched the website, http://cannabisthera.com, and will continue to update with new content regularly, in order to show transparency, provide the most up-to-date product information and keep investors informed. This will include a corporate blog with more frequent updates on the company’s work and monthly videos with Dr. Aube and his team.
Over the past several weeks, executives from Earth Science Tech have been meeting with the R&D team from Smart Medicine. In the last weekly meeting, several milestones were discussed and progress has been made. Formulations for the company’s three varieties of High Grade Industrial Hemp CBD Oil nutraceutical formulas have been completed. The company is moving forward quickly on its International Application for Provisional Patents, and this progress was discussed. Formulations leveraging ETST’s U.S. Provisional Application N. 62/061,577, filed October 8, 2014 and ETST’s U.S. Provisional Application No. 62/102,538, filed January 12, 2015 to oxidative stress for athletes, individuals with chronic inflammation, and women during peri-menopause and menopause are being actively developed as part of the new Women’s Health initiatives the company recently announced, (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/04/11/958716/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Inc-Targets-Breast-Cancer-and-Other-Women-s-Health-Issues-in-New-Cannabis-CBD-Based-Pharmaceutical-Drug-Development-Initiatives.html). The resulting formulas are expected to be beneficial for Parkinson’s, Alzheimer, and cancer patients as well. The first formula is expected to be finished and ready for testing in mid 2017.
“The applications of nutraceuticals that leverage ETST’s U.S. Provisional Application N. 62/061,577 and ETST’s U.S. Provisional Application No. 62/102,538 to prevent oxidative stress are near endless,” said CEO & CSO Dr. Michel Aube, “We see a tremendous market that goes far beyond the initial scope we were pursuing, and things are moving very quickly. We are quite optimistic with the results we have seen thus far.”
The company is expecting to have its High Grade Industrial Hemp CBD Patent pending formulas ready to be sold in stores by the end of 2017.
“After speaking with Michel and hearing the optimism coming from the development work being completed, we’re expanding our horizons,” said CSO Gabriel Aviles, “We are expecting to be able to reach a great deal of new customers with our niche provisional patent products. Q3 and Q4 will be huge for us in terms of gaining a foothold on these markets.”
“In addition to all of the hard work our scientific teams are doing, we are still on track to launch our Pet CBD products and revamped packaging we mentioned in March (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/03/30/947031/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Inc-Expands-Marketing-Campaign-to-MassRoots-OTC-MSRT-Natural-Awakenings-Magazine-and-Enhances-Product-Packaging.html), as well a new flavored High Grade Hemp CBD Oil with added therapeutic properties (new to the market) and therapeutic edibles as early as this May. We plan on sharing these new exciting innovative products as we get closer to launching. Our team has been working hard on making sure to be the forefront in the CBD industry and making sure we can continue helping and positively changing individual’s lives.” concluded President & COO Nickolas Tabraue.
ETST continuously plans on updating its shareholders on the above mentioned studies and new products as further progress and development occurs.
About Earth Science Tech, Inc. (ETST): Earth Science Tech has the highest quality, purity, and full spectrum High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil on the market. Made using the world’s best supercritical CO2 liquid extraction, our CBD Oil is 100% natural and organic. Our research performed alongside the University of Central Oklahoma and DV Biologics laboratory, prove we are the top nutritional and dietary supplement brand for High Grade Hemp CBD Oil. To find out more information on all our research please visit our website: www.earthsciencetech.com
ETST is focused on researching and developing innovative Hemp extracts and to make them accessible Worldwide. ETST plans to be the premier supplier of the highest quality and purity of High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil. ETST’s primary goal is to advance different High Quality Hemp extracts with a broad profile of Cannabinoids and additional natural molecules found in Industrial Hemp and to identify their distinct properties. The company is dedicated in offering its consumers the finest and purest quality All Natural-Organic Hemp CBD Oil while never compromising on quality. Cannabinoids (Cannabidiol/CBD) are natural constituents of the Hemp plant and CBD is derived from Hemp stalk and seed. Hemp oil is a well-known dietary supplement and the naturally occurring CBD possesses no psychoactive qualities and presents a continuing stream of overwhelming evidence of significant Wellness benefits. With no psychoactive ingredient, Hemp CBD Oil is a ready-for-market Hemp-based Nutraceutical. The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) currently considers non-THC hemp based cannabinoids, including CBD, to be “food based” and therefore saleable. These new non-psychoactive CBD-rich hemp oil products that ETST has geared up to market and distribute are beyond reproach. CBD (cannabidiol), a naturally occurring constituent of the Industrial Hemp plant, promotes and supports the nutritional health of aging bodies in particular. Source: US Government Patent #6,630,507 “Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants.” ETST does not grow, sell or distribute any substances that violate United States Law or the controlled substance act. ETST does sell and distribute cannabis industrial hemp based products.
Some of ETST accomplishments and reports on its High-Grade CBD Hemp Oil include:
• Earth Science Tech Announces the Conclusion of Phase 1 Trial with Former Professional Athletes Using ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/12/09/794223/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Announces-the-Conclusion-of-Phase-1-Trial-with-Former-Professional-Athletes-Using-ETST-High-Grade-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol.html)
• Earth Science Tech Starts 30-day Trial Study with Former Professional Football Athletes Using ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/29/781678/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Starts-30-day-Trial-Study-with-Former-Professional-Football-Athletes-Using-ETST-High-Grade-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol.html)
• Earth Science Tech Files International PCT on its Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Invention and Provisional Patent “Cannabidiol Compositions Including Mixtures and Uses Thereof” Related to Treating Cancer, Modulation of the Immune System and Neuroprotection. (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/20/777795/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Files-International-PCT-on-its-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol-Invention-and-Provisional-Patent-Cannabidiol-Compositions-Including-Mixtures-and-Uses-Thereof-Related-to-Trea.html)
• Earth Science Tech Announces Case Studies to Begin With Former Pro Athletes. ETST announces the start of trial studies with former professional football players using the ETST High Grade Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/16/776942/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Announces-Case-Studies-to-Begin-With-Former-Pro-Athletes.html)
• DV Biologics Reports: Earth Science Tech (ETST) Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil Deters the Formation of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) on Human Brain Cells: May serve as a Neuroprotectant. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/dv-biologics-leading-biological-company-reports-earth-science-tech-etst-high-grade-hemp-otcqb-etst-2032087.htm)
• DV Biologics, a Leading Biological Company, Reports Earth Science Tech (ETST) High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil Reduces Oxidative Stress and Lipid Peroxidation on Human Brain Cells In Vitro. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/dv-biologics-leading-biological-company-reports-earth-science-tech-etst-high-grade-hemp-otcqb-etst-2032087.htm)
• Earth Science Tech Announces Positive Test Results of Its Product CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil; In Collaboration with the University of Central Oklahoma, Test Results Demonstrate That CBD Rich Hemp Oil Enhances Immune Function. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-announces-positive-test-results-its-product-cbd-cannabidiol-rich-otcqb-etst-1985844.htm)
• Earth Science Tech Secures Ground Breaking Second Provisional Patent for Its CBD(Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil Because of Its Findings with the University of Central Oklahoma and the Effects of CBD on Immune Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-secures-ground-breaking-second-provisional-patent-its-cbd-cannabidiol-otcqb-etst-1983756.htm)
• Earth Science Tech Announces Positive Preliminary Test Results on the Effects of Its Hemp Oil Enriched With CBD-Cannabidiol on Animal Breast Cancer Cells and on Normal Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-announces-positive-preliminary-test-results-on-effects-its-hemp-oil-otcqb-etst-1956064.htm)
• ETST and College of Mathematics and Science at the University of Central Oklahoma Join Forces in a Joint Effort to Study the Biological and Anti-Tumor Effects of ETST All Natural High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil on Cancer Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/etst-college-mathematics-science-university-central-oklahoma-join-forces-joint-effort-otcqb-etst-1949268.htm)
About Earth Science Pharmaceutical: Earth Science Pharmaceutical, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Earth Science Tech, Inc (ETST). Earth Science Pharmaceutical is focused on becoming a world leader in the development of low cost, non-invasive diagnostic tools, medical devices, testing processes and vaccines for STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections and/or Diseases). Earth Science Pharmaceutical CEO, Dr. Michel Aubé, a renowned scientist, is committed to help grow ETST in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. The company is currently working on finishing the launch of its new corporate website at www.Earthsciencepharmaceutical.com
The accuracy of the MSN-2 medical device for the diagnosis of women with Chlamydia has already been proven via a study of 510 female patients, which showed PCR testing results on paired samples to be identical for 493 (96.6%) of the 510 women. To view this study, visit Evaluation of a Modified Sanitary Napkin as a Sample Self-Collection Device for the Detection of Genital Chlamydial Infection in Women.
About Cannabis Therapeutics: Cannabis Therapeutics, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Earth Science Tech, Inc (ETST). Cannabis Therapeutics, Inc. was formed as an emerging biotechnology company poised to become a world leader in cannabinoid research and development for a broad line of cannabis cannabinoid-based pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals as well as other products & solutions. Cannabis Therapeutics mission it to help change the healthcare landscape by introducing their proprietary cannabis-cannabinoid based products made for both the pharmaceutical and retail consumer markets worldwide. The company is currently working on finishing the launch of its new corporate website at www.Cannabisthera.com
Some of the R&D that Cannabis Therapeutics will target will be treatments for the conditions and disorders of: Pain, Chronic Pain, PTSD, Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, Anxiety, Depression, Glaucoma, Crohn’s disease, Fatty Liver Diseases, Diabetes, Parkinson’ s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and Drug Addictions among other things. ETST has chosen to target diseases for which, the benefits of Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) have already been demonstrated by different groups of researchers around the world. However, it is through ETST’s in vitro study with the University of Central Oklahoma and DV Biologics that results confirm the positive effectiveness of Earth Science Tech’s CBD (Canabidiol) on breast cancer, immune cell function, and human brain cells by acting as a neuroprotectant as shown in its International Application (PCT) for its Provisional Patent. Thus, as a result by mixing natural molecules and generic pharmaceutical drugs with Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) we intend to increase the effectiveness of Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) and improve the treatment of different diseases. The 3 cannabis cannabinoid-based nutraceutcial patents and 2 generic pharmaceutical drugs will be based on ETST’s International Application (PCT) for its Provisional Patent named “Cannabidiol Compositions Including Mixtures and Uses Thereof” was filed on October 8th, 2015 in regards to its Cannabis Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil. This application claims the benefit of ETST U.S. Provisional Application N. 62/061,577, filed October 8, 2014 and ETST U.S. Provisional Application No. 62/102,538, filed January 12, 2015.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. The FDA has not evaluated the validity or truthfulness of these claims; therefore, we encourage you to review published researches relating to the benefits and properties of CBD hemp oils and other CBD products.
SAFE HARBOR ACT: Forward-Looking Statements are included within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements regarding our expected future financial position, results of operations, cash flows, financing plans, business strategy, products and services, competitive positions, growth opportunities, plans and objectives of management for future operations, including words such as “anticipate,” “if,” “believe,” “plan,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “could,” “should,” “will,” and other similar expressions are forward-looking statements and involve risks, uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are beyond our control, which may cause actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from anticipated results, performance, or achievements. We are under no obligation to (and expressly disclaim any such obligation to) update or alter our forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Dave Demarest (305)-546-7640 Earth Science Tech, Inc. Nickolas S. Tabraue, P/D/COO (305)-615-2118