PALM DESERT, Calif., March 28, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Cord Media Company, the West Coast’s premier full-service marketing & advertising agency specializing in casino, resort hotel, real estate and homebuilder clients, recently earned an unprecedented 26 ADDY Awards from the Desert Cities branch of the American Advertising Federation (AAF) at its annual awards dinner held at the ACE Hotel Palm Springs.
Cord Media claimed the evening’s most prestigious honor, Best of Show, for its BIGHORN Penthouse video, which was also named Best of Electronic. The agency won Best of Print honors for Alta Verde Group’s LINEA print campaign and a Judges Award for The Living Desert Zoo & Gardens’ Year of the Cheetah integrated campaign. In total, Cord earned eight Gold ADDYs, 10 Silver and four Bronze Awards.
“The ADDYs are a validation of the hard work and long hours put in by our talented team, in collaboration with our valued clients,” said Jonas Udcoff, Cord Media CEO. “Every year we try to raise the bar a little higher, so it’s very satisfying to be recognized among some of the most talented people in our industry. We’ll pause to celebrate this achievement, and then get back to work.”
ADDYs are bestowed to local entrants for superior creative that aired or was published in the prior year, by a panel of advertising creative executives. On a national level, the AAF represents the true spirit of creative excellence from entrants of all levels from anywhere in the world, acknowledging extraordinary men and women who have made significant contributions to advertising and society, while raising the standards and level of professionalism in the industry.
Cord Media’s eight Gold ADDY-winning entries will automatically advance to the regional competition, the second of three levels toward the national ADDY competition.
The following is a complete list of Cord Media’s awards:
2017 Best of Show:
- BIGHORN Penthouse, BIGHORN
2017 Best of Electronic:
- BIGHORN Penthouse, BIGHORN
2017 Best of Print:
- Alta Verde Group, LINEA
2017 Judges Award:
- The Living Desert Zoo & Gardens, Integrated Campaign
- BIGHORN, BIGHORN Penthouse Video
- Alta Verde Group, LINEA Print Campaign
- The Living Desert Zoo & Gardens, Year of the Cheetah Integrated Campaign
- Encue, Responsive Web Design
- The Retreat, Responsive Web Design
- Palm Valley School, Alice Through the Looking Glass, Event Invitation
- The Living Desert Zoo & Gardens, Park Signage
- The Reserve, Television
- Aristocrat, Edge X Logo
- Video Game Technologies, OVATION Logo
- Video Game Technologies, Brochure Campaign
- PGA WEST, Peaks Club Logo
- Port of Everett Marina, Best Day of Ever Television
- BIGHORN, No Limits Video
- BIGHORN, Weintraub Estate Video
- iRecover Palm Springs, Shatter Video
- Palm Springs International Film Festival, Promotional Video
- Cord Media Company, Promotional Video
- Aristocrat, Flame 55 Logo
- Aristocrat, Relm & Relm Logo
- Chandi Group USA, Print Ad
- Spotlight 29 Casino, F150 Giveaway, Television
For more information about Cord Media visit cordmedia.com or call (760) 834-8599.
About Cord Media:
Cord Media is an award-winning, full-service advertising and marketing agency, providing graphic and website design, social networking, television/radio production, public relations, media buying, trafficking, and account management, all in-house. Cord Media’s clients include: St. Croix Casinos, Muckleshoot Indian Casino, Spotlight 29 Casino, Tortoise Rock Casino, Family Development, Alta Verde Group, PGA WEST, The Living Desert, Port of Everett, Teserra, Palm Springs Art Museum and Palm Springs International Film Festival, among others. Cord Media’s main office is located at 43645 Monterey Ave. Suite D, Palm Desert, CA and can be reached by phone at 760.834.8599. Other offices include: Malibu, CA and South Florida.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Kristy Kneiding firstname.lastname@example.org 760-834-8599