IRVING, Texas, Oct. 14, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a new market report published by Lucintel, the future of the HVAC insulation market looks good with opportunities in the residential and non-residential segments. The global HVAC insulation market is expected to reach an estimated $5.2 billion by 2021 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2016 to 2021. The major drivers of growth for this market are the growth in HVAC system and government regulations to increase energy efficiency.
This report has 159 figures/charts and 44 tables spread through 179 pages
In this market, fiberglass, plastic foam, and stone wool are the major materials used as insulation for HVAC. Lucintel forecast that the fiberglass material segment is likely to experience the highest growth during the forecast period due to its easy availability, environment friendly, and better flame retardants properties. On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel predicts the duct component segment is expected to show above average growth during the forecast period.
Within the HVAC insulation market, residential end use segment is expected to remain the largest market by value and volume. Growth in demand for HVAC system and increasing awareness of energy efficiency are the major factors which would spur growth for this segment over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest region due to continuous growth in residential and commercial building construction activities; this is particularly true in China and India, where HVAC insulation demand has had marked increases.
Asia Pacific is expected to witness good growth over the forecast period because of increasing awareness related to energy efficiency to reduce energy cost.
For business expansion, the report suggests innovation and new product development to enhance fire retardant properties and to improve environmentally friendly insulation.
The emerging trends that have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry include increasing demand for high-temperature insulation and the growing use of eco-friendly materials. Saint-Gobain, Kingspan Group, Owens Corning, Knauf Insulation, and Johns Manville are among the major suppliers of HVAC insulation. Some of these companies are also pursuing mergers and acquisitions as strategic initiatives for driving growth.
Lucintel, a leading global strategic consulting and market research firm, has analyzed growth opportunities in the global HVAC insulation market by material, end use, component, and region and has written a comprehensive research report entitled “Growth Opportunities in the Global HVAC Insulation Market 2016-2021: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis.” The Lucintel report serves as a springboard for growth strategy because it provides comprehensive data and analysis of trends, key drivers, and directions.
By Material [Volume (M lbs. / Kilotons) and $M shipment analysis for 2010 – 2021]:
- Plastic Foam
- Stone Wool
By End Use Industry [Volume (M lbs. / Kilotons) and $M shipment analysis for 2010 – 2021]:
- Healthcare and Institutional
- Manufacturing and Industrial
By Component [Volume (M lbs. / Kilotons) and $M shipment analysis for 2010 – 2021]:
By Region [Volume (M lbs. / Kilotons) and $M shipment analysis for 2010 – 2021]:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World
This 179-page research report will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link http://www.lucintel.com/global_hvac_insulation_market_2016-2021.aspx or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the global HVAC insulation market by material (fiberglass, plastic foam, stone wool, and others), component (ducts and pipes), end use (residential, healthcare and institutional, manufacturing and industrial, office, retail, and others) and region (North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW)?
- Which product segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges in the market?
- What are the business risks and competitive threats in this market?
- What are emerging trends in this market and reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
- What are the new developments in the market and which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products in this area and how great a threat do they pose for loss of market share through product substitution?
- What M & A activities have transpired in the last 5 years in this market and what impact have these activities had on the industry?