San Francisco, Oct. 10, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global energy management system (EMS) market is expected to reach USD 72.73 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Industries have primarily been using conventional energy monitoring systems. Cloud computing and big data are now changing the world of technology with their economic applications and better results. These technologies provide real-time data analytics that will positively influence the growth of the market in future. Technological advancement regarding the integration of cloud-based software platforms with BEMS modules has enabled companies to control and monitor the energy utilization in a sustainable manner.
The BEMS market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% over the forecast period. Improving infrastructure and increasing green building particularly in economies such as China, Japan, India, the UAE, the U.S., and Germany are anticipated to drive growth in the BEMS sector over the next seven years.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Energy Management Systems (EMS) Market Analysis By Product (IEMS, BEMS, HEMS), By Component (Sensors, Controllers, Software, Batteries, Display Devices), By Vertical (Power & Energy, Telecom & IT, Manufacturing, Retail & Offices, Healthcare), By End-Use (Residential, Commercial) And Segment Forecasts To 2024” at:http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/energy-management-systems-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Sensors were the largest component segment and accounted for over 35% of the global EMS market in 2015. Real-time data tracking and technological advancements with better efficiency of sensors are anticipated to drive demand in next seven years.
- Retail & offices are expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period.The rising number of enterprises coupled with increasing awareness about efficient utilization of energy may be attributed to high growth in the future. The segment in the U.S. is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% over the forecast period.
- Commercial sector accounted for around 95% of the global market in 2015 and is anticipated to remain the leading end-use segment over the forecast period. Rising primary energy prices along with growing government initiatives to reduce power usage in industries and commercial buildings are expected to remain a major factor responsible for high market penetration in the sector.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness the highest growth of 15.6% over the forecast period. Rising demand for electronic products such as computers, laptops, cellular phones, microwave oven and washing machine coupled with increasing concern towards high electricity costs is expected to drive energy management systems market in the region.
- Key industry participants in the market include Schneider Electric SE, Honeywell, Siemens AG, Johnson Controls, Inc, C3 Energy, GridPoint, Inc., Elster Group GmbH, General Electric, ABB Group, International Business Machines Corporation, Toshiba Corp, Daikin Industries Ltd, Daintree Networks, Jones Lang LaSalle, and Emerson Process Management.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the global energy management systems (EMS) market on the basis of product, component, vertical, end-use and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- Industrial Energy Management System (IEMS)
- Building Energy Management System (BEMS)
- Home Energy Management System (HEMS)
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- Display Devices
Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- Power & Energy
- Telecom & IT
- Retail & Offices
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519