Albany, NY, Oct. 21, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Plant Life Extension (Plex) for Nuclear Power, Update 2015 – Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025, the latest report from industry analysis specialist GlobalData, offers comprehensive information and analysis of the global nuclear plant life extension (PLEX) market.
View Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/341642
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global PLEX market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and also provides data regarding historic and forecast market size, both globally and in the key nuclear power market countries: US, Canada, UK, France, Russia, Ukraine, Japan, and South Korea.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/341642
– Detailed historic and forecast statistics for cumulative nuclear capacity and annual electricity generation from 2006 to 2025, globally and for each of the key countries.
– Coverage of the key growth drivers and challenges related to the global PLEX market.
– Coverage of number of reactors starting PLEX, combined capacity of all plants starting PLEX, and the market size of PLEX for each year during 2006-2025, at a global, regional and key country level.
– Competitive landscape discussing PLEX activities undertaken by all the market contenders.
Reasons to buy
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the wind turbine O&M market
– Maximize potential in the growth of the wind power market
– Identify key partners and business-development avenues
– Respond to competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
Explore All Upcoming Market Research Reports at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/upcoming
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports, supporting clients’ market intelligence needs with over 100,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market profiles in its repository. We also offer consulting support for custom market research needs.
Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that our customers always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries. From Fortune 500 companies to SMEs, MarketResearchReports.biz has built a veritable reputation for fulfilling the most exacting market research needs.
CONTACT: MarketResearchReports.biz Nachiket Ghumare, +1-518-621-2074 USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.marketresearchreports.biz