DETROIT, Oct. 14, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Opportunity Finance Network (OFN) today announced highlights of its upcoming 2015 Annual Conference, the largest and most influential gathering in the opportunity finance industry, which will take place in Detroit from Monday, November 9 through Thursday, November 12 at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center. The conference theme, “Opportunity. Made in America.” rings especially true for the event’s host city. Detroit is the right place and the OFN conference is the right time for the opportunity finance industry to discuss best practices and innovative approaches for delivering capital where it can have the most impact.
Invited speakers include:
- Annie Donovan, Director, U.S. Treasury Department’s CDFI Fund
- Mike Duggan, Mayor, City of Detroit
- Matt Cullen, President and CEO, Rock Ventures LLC
- Craig Fahle, Public Relations Director, Detroit Land Bank Authority
- Mel Martinez, U.S. Southeast and Latin America Chairman, JP Morgan Chase
- Mark Pinsky, President and CEO, Opportunity Finance Network
- Rip Rapson, President and CEO, Kresge Foundation
- Lessons learned in Detroit; bringing best practices to communities across the nation.
- How to pursue inclusive and equitable development in revitalization efforts; what steps can we take not to push current residents out?
- New research data shows how CDFIs are an integral part of the solution to distressed communities
- Exploring diversity, equity, and inclusion as an industry standard
WHEN: Monday, Nov. 9–Thursday, Nov. 12, 2015
WHERE: The Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Dr. W | Detroit, MI 48243
HOW: To register for a complimentary one-day media pass, send your outlet URL and a link a recent article to email@example.com.
LEARN MORE: See the detailed agenda for each day, including highlights, tours, and sessions at conference.ofn.org.
CONTACT: Jackeline Stewart firstname.lastname@example.org @OppFinance | #OFNConf