Redwood City, Calif., Oct. 13, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
- Up to 50x faster data lineage generation
- Up to 5x faster data ingestion and cleansing
- Increased flexibility and agility for hybrid data architectures
Informatica, the world’s number one independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data, today announced Informatica v10, the latest version of its award-winning data management platform, designed to empower customers to modernize and simplify their enterprise data architectures. Informatica v10 is purpose-built to deliver great data at nearly any speed across today’s hybrid IT environments, both cloud and on-premise. The solution is designed to deliver performance, flexibility, usability, governance and productivity across its three core components – Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Data Integration Hub.
To learn more about Informatica v10, register for the launch webinar on October 15, 2015 here.
“The best in data integration and data quality solutions just got better,” stated Anil Chakravarthy, acting chief executive officer, Informatica.” As the leader in all things data for the past 20 years, Informatica has raised the bar yet again. Today data drives businesses and Informatica is synonymous with all things data. With Informatica v10, architects can modernize their IT environment by leveraging top performance and improved data governance for modern data warehouses, along with the flexibility of full Cloud support via a data hub, and increased end-to-end data integration agility.”
Data Drives Profit, Driving Data with Hand-coding Does Not
Enterprises taking a data-centric approach achieve on average six additional points of profit margin. With Informatica, customers leverage a codeless development environment, automation and intelligence that enables data integration developers to be 40 percent more productive compared to traditional hand-coding – and 25 percent more productive compared to developing on IBM, according to Bloor Research.
- Read what customers and partners are saying about Informatica v10 http://infa.media/PR151013b
- Top 10 Reasons Informatica v10 is The Best Data Management Platform on the Market –See the Informatica v10 infographic – http://infa.media/SS151013a
PowerCenter Advances End-to-End Agile Data Integration
Informatica has been identified as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Integration for 10 consecutive years due to the capabilities and market strength of Informatica PowerCenter.
- Unrivalled visibility to the true sources of data
- Up to 50x data lineage generation performance advancements over Informatica Metadata Manager 9.6, ensuring timely, end-to-end visibility into the flow of data across complex and fast-growing data integration environments for improved governance and performance.
- Fastest data integration for modern data warehouses
- Up to 5x faster data ingestion for Oracle Exadata, Oracle SuperCluster, SAP Hana and HP Vertica; PowerCenter is certified as optimized for all these targets.
- Improved IT-Business collaboration
- Brand new visualization for data discovery and profiling drive increased understanding of data by business analysts.
- Addition of new capabilities at NO additional cost in PowerCenter redefines what IT should expect from data integration
- 100 analyst tool seats for IT-Business collaboration for agile data integration development.
- Connectors for relational, batch, JDBC and ODBC data sources.
- Real-time engine – Get started with real-time data warehousing and exchange data among operational applications at any speed – batch, near real time or in real time.
- Advanced data transformation – Enterprise-class data transformation and parsing capability for any data type, regardless of format, complexity or size.
Informatica Data Quality Advances Holistic Data Governance
Ranked as a data quality category leader for eight consecutive years by Gartner, Informatica Data Quality delivers unique services, methodology and tools to explicitly align IT architectures with business strategies. Informatica Vibe enables data quality rules to be defined once and deployed anywhere business needs dictate, in the cloud or on-premise.
- Improved data quality collaboration
- Enhanced Business Rule Builder promotes the participation of business analysts and data stewards in the data quality process.
- Increased visibility into data profile changes
- Historical data profile comparison facilitates change analysis across data profiles.
- Fastest quality for modern data warehouse targets
- Up to 5x faster data cleansing for Oracle Exadata, Oracle SuperCluster, SAP Hana and HP Vertica; PowerCenter is certified as optimized for all these targets.
Informatica Data Integration Hub Advances Pub-Sub-Hub Data Integration
The world’s only modern hub-based data integration product, Informatica Data Integration Hub, now offers a hybrid publish/subscribe model for big data, the cloud and traditional systems.
Informatica Data Integration Hub is the first and only publish/subscribe hub product to:
- Support automated petabyte-scale data storage on Hadoop for data lakes.
- Unmatched agility, efficiency and ease-of-use from a modern hub-based architecture orchestrating big data, cloud and on-premise PowerCenter workflows through wizards and a web-based management console.
- Manage hybrid data flows spanning cloud and on-premise – with data pipelines, workflows and visibility across Informatica Cloud and PowerCenter.
- Secure publish/subscribe of data beyond corporate firewalls to connect remote offices.
“Informatica has a long history of innovation and today the company has taken major step forward in helping organizations deliver on the promise of end-to-end data management for modern data architectures,” said John L Myers, managing research director, Enterprise Management Associates – a Boulder, CO based industry analysis firm. “With the introduction of Informatica v10 including PowerCenter, Data Quality and Data Integration Hub (DIH), organizations have access to the performance and flexibility to meet the challenges of the pace of change for a data-driven organization.”
Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Data Integration Hub will be generally available in Q4 2015.
Tweet this: News: @Informatica introduces #DataIntegration, #Data Quality & #DataIntegrationHub – Informatica v10 http://infa.media/PR151013a
- Informatica Data Integration brochure
- Informatica Data Quality brochure
- Informatica Data Integration Hub data sheet
- Informatica Data Integration Hub Executive Brief
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Informatica is a leading independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. More than 5,800 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and on the internet, including social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at https://www.linkedin.com/company/Informatica, https://twitter.com/Informatica and https://www.facebook.com/InformaticaLLC.
Note: Informatica, Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Data Quality, Informatica Data Integration Hub, Informatica Cloud and Informatica Vibe are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
 Source: HBR. October 2012. The Big Data Management Revolution.
 Source: Bloor Research, Philip Howard, March 2014. Comparative costs and uses for data integration platforms
CONTACT: Debbie O’Brien Informatica +1 650 385 5735 - office +1 650 995 6736 - mobile firstname.lastname@example.org Shira Frantzich Informatica +1 650 385 5674 - office email@example.com