CHARLESTON, S.C., Sept. 21, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Hedges Wealth Management, an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), will end its 10 year relationship with Curian Capital as their third party investment advisor (TPIA). Brinker Capital will be the replacement.
Hedges Wealth Management has announced it will end its 10 year relationship with Curian Capital as of December 31st 2015. The replacement will be Brinker Capital, a prestigious privately owned firm based in Berwyn, PA with a 28 year track record, $18.5 billion under management and 15 CFAs on staff. Brinker will manage the majority of investment assets for Hedges Wealth and its client base across SC, NC, FL and GA. Hedges was featured in the Charleston Regional Business Journal Who’s Who in Wealth Management several years ago.
“Replacing Curian Capital required an immense amount of due diligence on investment managers across the USA. We chose Brinker Capital because they’re at the top of their game,” stated Kevin N. Hedges, Managing Partner of Hedges Wealth Management, an RIA based in Charleston, SC. “Our research on multiple investment managers included comprehensive analysis on a variety of factors that heavily influenced our decision.”
Investment Management Firm Analysis
- Assets Under Management (AUM) and Number of Chartered Financial Analysts (CFAs)
- Privately Owned vs Publicly Owned, Number of Years in Business and Technology Advancement
- Historical Performance, Total Fees, Tax Harvesting and Stock Exclusion Capabilities
- Types of Investment Management, Portfolios and Asset Classes (e.g. Active Management, Passive Management, Income with Inflation & Risk Control, Tactical, Strategic, Core, Large Cap, Mid Cap, Small Cap, Growth, Value, Blend, Fixed Income, International, Alternatives including Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Public Equity, REITs, Oil & Gas Partnerships, Currencies and Commodities)
- Types of Investments Held (e.g. Equities, Bonds, MLPs, ETFs, ETNs, UITs, REITS and Mutual Funds)
- Socially Responsible Investment Options (e.g. limiting exposure to guns, adult entertainment, religious sensitivity and other socially sensitive subjects)
Hedges Wealth Management has been associated with Brinker Capital since their AXA Advisors days in 2004. Brinker has been redefining investment excellence since 1987. With over 150 employees, and a well seasoned investment committee comprising of CFAs, CFPs and CIMA qualifications, they are the best strategic partner to financial advisors in the USA. Hedges will have access to the full spectrum of extremely high quality Brinker Capital investment portfolios.
Clients will be able to open investment portfolios at Brinker as of October 15th 2015 by contacting Hedges Wealth Management. Hedges charges a flat investment advisory fee of 1% per annum.
Notes to Editors and Journalists About Hedges Wealth Management
Hedges Wealth Management, one of the leading independent tax mitigation, financial planning, investment and insurance consulting firms in the South East provides specialized services to individuals and institutions in SC, NC, FL and GA. Hedges Wealth Management works with clientele on high calibre Investment Portfolios, Retirement Planning Strategies, Social Security Timing Advice, Wealth Protection Strategies, low fee Annuities and over 100 different types of Insurance Solutions.
CONTACT: Client Services 843-270-2534 firstname.lastname@example.org