Boston, Sept. 3, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Eight experts in the subscription business and payment processing fields will speak during a day-long event exclusively focused on how to master the art and science of payment processing for recurring revenue. The event, “Subscription Accelerator: Mastering Payment Processing for Recurring Revenue,” will occur October 22, 2015, in Boston. Subscription Insider will co-host the event with consulting firm Paul Larsen Consulting, LLC (PLC).
“Next year will be a scramble for businesses that rely on recurring revenue from subscriptions. Reissuance is at an all-time high and growing, resulting in major increases in ‘card not present’ errors and a host of other challenges,” said Subscription Insider CEO and publisher Kathy Greenler Sexton. “We’ve assembled a team of highly experienced experts to help businesses both prepare for 2016 changes and maximize their recurring revenue streams on an ongoing basis.”
Speakers for “Subscription Accelerator: Mastering Payment Processing for Recurring Revenue” will include:
- Paul Larsen, founder and managing partner of PLC, a consulting company focused exclusively on payment processing.
- Dan Burkhart, CEO of Recurly, a leading pay-as-you-go subscription billing management platform.
- Sunil Dixit, senior product manager at Vantiv, a leading provider of payment-processing services and related technology solutions for merchants and financial institutions of all sizes.
- Frank Lynch, senior vice president for strategic national sales at Chase Paymentech, a leading global merchant acquirer, payment processor and subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Cynthia O’Brien, director of consumer marketing and operations at Consumers Union, the advocacy arm of Consumer Reports.
- Kathy Greenler Sexton, CEO and publisher of Subscription Insider, an online media business that delivers intelligence on how to build, market and sell subscription-based products and services.
- Mike Shatz, vice president of sales and business development at Adyen, a leading global payments technology company.
- Doug Smith, senior vice president of customer success at Vindicia, a leader in enterprise-class subscription billing.
“Subscription Accelerator: Mastering Payment Processing for Recurring Revenue” will provide insights from industry experts, engaging discussions, cases studies and strategies that executives can put into practice immediately. Leaders from a variety of organizations will find the conference helpful, including B2B and B2C companies of all sizes and spanning many industries, including technology, software, publishing, retail, online services, membership associations and many others.
To learn more about “Subscription Accelerator: Mastering Payment Processing for Recurring Revenue” or to register, visit http://www.subscriptioninsider.com/public/Subscription-Accelerator.cfm.
About Paul Larsen Consulting (PLC)
PLC exists to maximize the lifetime value of subscriptions by helping crush credit card-caused churn. The company’s mission is to serve the community of subscription merchants by optimizing their bottom-line credit card processing results through the application of the recurring industry’s best practices, in the most effective ways.
After 13 years as a merchant, the company has spent 13 more years delivering fine-tuned tools and weapons to more than 400 subscription merchants, including Ancestry, Angie’s List, Audible, Consumer Reports, Disney and Dollar Shave Club. Visit www.PaulLarsenConsulting.com for more information.
About Subscription Insider
Subscription Insider, an online media business owned and operated by Authority Media Network, LLC, delivers intelligence on how to build, market and sell subscription-based products and services. Through exclusive news, research and tools (including case studies, trend reports, buyer guides, tutorials and best-practice information), Subscription Insider provides the industry’s most authoritative how-to guidance on running subscription businesses more profitably. For more information, please visit www.subscriptioninsider.com or call 800-764-9133.
Editors: Contact Jani Spede (info below) for full-access press credentials.
News Media Contact
Jani Spede Public Relations
866-923-9980 ext. 1
CONTACT: Jani Spede Jani Spede Public Relations email@example.com 866-923-9980 ext. 1