Here are the Rules to INVERSE Musical Chairs.
- Don’t buy into the game unless you can kiss the money good buy.
- Know you are playing a game and having fun and not investing in the biggest stock in decades (Sorry Ian Cooper!).
- Buy on dips (but you never know for sure if it is a dip)
- Never, ever buy right after it has moved up. You could be looking at its last time trading at such a price.
- Once you buy, immediately – THAT SECOND – put in a GOOD TIL CANCELED SELL ORDER FOR A REASONABLE PRICE THAT GETS YOU A MODEST PROFIT.
- Realize that “stop loss orders” are for big stocks that have no promotional element. Also – a promo stock will swing 35% in a day. Do you really trust that the market makers will not did down to execute your stop loss order and then raise the price and sell those same shares to someone else? People think they are being “smart” when they use stop loss orders on promo penny stocks. They usually just guarantee a loss.
- When your sell order executes realize that you beat 95% of the people that will buy shares in a given promo stock. Most lose. Most lose because they try to go back in and do it again. Often they compound the issue and buy back even higher than they sold on the gain.
- ANYONE SEATED HOLDING THE SHARES OF THE STOCK WHEN THE MUSIC STOPS ACTUALLY IS THE LOSER. Those that do not get shares in the end are the winners in the traditional INVERSE Musical Chairs in the promo stock industry.