AMIN, WMTM, ROYE, TPIV, ADCG, GPXM
March 2, 2011
Envision Solar (OTCBB: EVSI) never disappoints. This has been a StockGuru continuous Spotlight for over a year and it is still moving in one direction: UP. EVSI is an infrastructure planner and architect designing and deploying clean energy systems globally. The solar master planning firm provides strategic long-term solutions including comprehensive sustainability planning and optimizing designs for solar array structures.
Watch for Canyon Coppyer (OTCBB CNYC) to make a move should the recently announced private placement take place. The nice 166% move since the StockGuru Spotlight last October, however, has provided a solid gain to date. There could be more upward potential.
Envision Solar International, Inc., (OTCBB:EVSI) Up as Much as 108%: Since SG November 19, 2011 Spotlight, designs and engineers a multi-axis EnvisionTrak(TM) tracking systems. The solar structures are designed to increase output by 20 percent over a standard fixed PV array.
- Demand for the new Tracking Solar Tree(R) System is coming from every sector: utilities, corporations, military, municipalities, departments of transportation, cities, electric vehicle manufacturers and dealers, and many other markets.
- The patented Solar Tree(R) is included in Envision Solar’s next generation, ultra-high output solar parking array technologies
- EnvisionTrak(TM) is one of several key technology advances we have developed and is targeted at a fully integrated Tracking Solar Tree(R) System
- EnvisionTrak(TM) technology is a hybrid multi-axis design, provides a highly functional solution which allows the entire Solar Tree(R) canopy to track the sun, while not restricting traffic flow in drive aisles of parking lots
- EVSI expects to announced a fully integrated EV charging stations
Canyon Coppyer (OTCBB CNYC) Up as Much as 166% Since October 29, 2010, StockGuru Spotlight
- Recently CNYC entered into an engagement letter with MGI Securities Inc. (“MGI”)
- MGI has agreed to act as the agent for a private placement offering of 4,285,714 units (“Units”) at a price of CDN $0.35 per Unit (the “Offering Price”) for gross proceeds of up to CDN $1,500,000 (the “Brokered Offering”).
- Each whole warrant entitles the holder to purchase one additional share of Canyon’s common stock at a price of CDN $0.50 per share for a period of eighteen months from the date of issuance of the Units.
|Pick Date||Stock||Pick Price||High||Up As Much As|
|10/29/2010||CNYC||$ 0.15||$ 0.40||166%|
|10/21/2010||MITK||$ 2.54||$ 6.66||162%|
|10/19/2010||EVSI||$ 0.40||$ 0.83||108%|
|10/18/2010||LPTN||$ 0.86||$ 1.38||60%|
|11/17/2010||PFTI||$ 0.27||$ 0.38||41%|
WE are NOT compensated in any way for these Spotlight Picks. If we decide to include a pick for which we are compensated you will be clearly informed. StockGuru Spotlights While you can never catch the exact high StockGuru shows you the potential when you learn to trade the StockGuru Way. We look at the news that moves the stocks — good and bad. StockGuru brings you trading news you can use and meaningful trends.
Our StockGuru Spotlight Picks Are Published Before the Open Each Morning StockGuru Spotlights are featured on our web site. We have an RSS feed and an exclusive twitter feed for StockGuru Spotlights. We also issue press releases on the StockGuru Spotlights; you can see proof positive our notice to you is truly an advanced notice. StockGuru is not not jumping on these after they move. Here is the link to BOOKMARK for Spotlights: http://www.stockguru.com/tag/spotlight Don’t Miss Our on Spotlight Stocks! It is critical to catch these alerts in the morning prior to the market open. I have been asked several times recently how to get them.
IMPORTANT: Bookmark this link: http://www.stockguru.com/tag/spotlight Check This Link Every Morning for New Spotlight Stocks All of these are date and time stamped so you know what is current today. You can also just go to STOCKGURU.COM and look for the link in the top navigation for “StockGuru Spotlight.” You can also put the RSS link into your RSS reader, such as my favorite “Google Reader.”
There are countless programs that make it easy to get RSS feeds on your wireless phone as well. This is foolproof BUT ONLY IF YOU CHECK YOUR RSS FEED REGULARLY! RSS link on the site. We do not yet send out Spotlight Alerts by email, in an attempt to give your email box a break. Spotlights occur several times weekly, and are released ONLY when we see a valid reason. Occasionally, our Spotlights are compensated picks, but an editorial decision is made as to whether the situation qualifies as a market sensitive pick and we ALWAYS include a disclosure prominently if we include a company for which we have been compensated in either cash or shares.
StockGuru is in its Ninth Year!