Tag: Canadian

Toscana Energy Announces Renewal of Credit Facility

CALGARY, Alberta, Aug. 18, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Toscana Energy Income Corporation (“Toscana Energy” or the “Company”) (TSX:TEI) is pleased to announce the renewal of its revolving operating credit facility with its senior lender. The facility has been renewed at its existing level of $48 million and at substantially the same rates and terms as the previous facility with its next review scheduled for November 1, 2015. Toscana Energy has drawn approximately $30 million on the facility to date, leaving approximately $18 million available to support additional strategic acquisitions. Forward-Looking Statements This news release contains forward‐looking statements and forward‐looking information within

LUCARA REPORTS ONGOING RECOVERY OF EXCEPTIONAL DIAMONDS

AUGUST 17, 2015 (LUC – TSX, LUC – BSE, LUC – Nasdaq Stockholm) Lucara Diamond Corp. (“Lucara” or the “Company”) is pleased to report the recovery of a number of exceptional diamonds at its Karowe Mine in Botswana. The resource is continuing to deliver according to expectations with the recovery of a spectacular Type IIa, 336 carat diamond. In addition to this recovery, a further three exceptional diamonds were recovered over this past weekend, a 184 carat stone, a 94 carat and a 86 carat stone. A 12 carat pale pink diamond was also recovered, the color of which will

Victory Nickel Announces Second Quarter 2015 Financial and Operating Results

TORONTO, Aug. 14, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Victory Nickel Inc. (“Victory Nickel” or the “Company”) (TSX:NI, www.victorynickel.ca) today reported financial results for the three- and six-month periods ended June 30, 2015. Effective October 1, 2014, the Company changed its functional currency and presentation currency to the United States dollar (“US$” or “US dollar”) from the Canadian dollar (“C$”). All dollar amounts in this news release are in US$, unless otherwise noted. The Company reported a consolidated net loss of $906,000, or $0.02 per share, on sales revenue of $631,000 for the three months ended June 30, 2015. During the six-month

MPH Ventures Extends Agreement to Acquire Interest in Travelucion, (A Travel Media Company Servicing Travelers to Cuba), Private Placement Announced

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 14, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — MPH Ventures Corp. (TSX-V:MPS) (OTCBB:MPSFF) (Frankfurt:IJA2) (the “Company”) announces, further to its news release of July 08th, that the Company and the shareholders of Travelucion S.L (the “Selling Shareholders”) have mutually agreed to extend the closing date to September 30th pursuant to which the Company shall acquire a 20% interest in Travelucion S.L in exchange for common shares of MPH Ventures and $100,000 in cash with an option to acquire the remaining 80% interest. Travelucion is a cash-flow positive online travel media company that specializes in travel marketing, electronic reservation and

MPH Ventures Extends Agreement to Acquire Interest in Travelucion, (A Travel Media Company Servicing Travelers to Cuba), Private Placement Announced

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 14, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — MPH Ventures Corp. (TSX-V:MPS) (OTCBB:MPSFF) (Frankfurt:IJA2) (the “Company”) announces, further to its news release of July 08th, that the Company and the shareholders of Travelucion S.L (the “Selling Shareholders”) have mutually agreed to extend the closing date to September 30th pursuant to which the Company shall acquire a 20% interest in Travelucion S.L in exchange for common shares of MPH Ventures and $100,000 in cash with an option to acquire the remaining 80% interest. Travelucion is a cash-flow positive online travel media company that specializes in travel marketing, electronic reservation and

GeneNews Announces Q2-2015 Financial Results & Provides IDL Progress Update

Approximately 35,000 tests were processed by the Company’s joint-venture, Innovative Diagnostics Laboratory, LLP (“IDL”) in the quarter. Successfully concluded joint buyout of Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc. (“HDL”) interest in IDL, increasing GeneNews’ ownership stake to 50%. All billings have been transitioned to a larger, more sophisticated third-party billing company, strengthening IDL’s reimbursement program. Appointed nationally recognized expert on quality improvement, value-based care, coverage and reimbursement. Dr. Joel V. Brill, as Chief Medical Officer. TORONTO, Aug. 14, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GeneNews Limited (TSX:GEN) (“GeneNews” or the “Company”) today reported operational and financial results for the three-month and six-month periods ended

GeneNews Announces Q2-2015 Financial Results & Provides IDL Progress Update

Approximately 35,000 tests were processed by the Company’s joint-venture, Innovative Diagnostics Laboratory, LLP (“IDL”) in the quarter. Successfully concluded joint buyout of Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc. (“HDL”) interest in IDL, increasing GeneNews’ ownership stake to 50%. All billings have been transitioned to a larger, more sophisticated third-party billing company, strengthening IDL’s reimbursement program. Appointed nationally recognized expert on quality improvement, value-based care, coverage and reimbursement. Dr. Joel V. Brill, as Chief Medical Officer. TORONTO, Aug. 14, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GeneNews Limited (TSX:GEN) (“GeneNews” or the “Company”) today reported operational and financial results for the three-month and six-month periods ended