AVON, Conn., Dec. 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Since 2014, Eastbridge has been producing a report called Voluntary and the Small Case Market. The report pulls research from multiple surveys and puts all the small case information together in one place. The report also analyzes the results and opportunities for selling voluntary benefits in the small employer market. For the purposes of this report, a small case is one with between 10 and 99 employees. Specifically, the report looks at:
- The size of the small employer market
- Which products are sold in this market
- Small employer preferences that impact carrier service
- The top carriers in the market
- Differences in employee attitudes or ownership
- Opinions of brokers who focus on the small case market
With this information, carriers will be in a better position to compete in the voluntary small case market.
The report is currently available for purchase for $2,000. For additional information or to purchase the report, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (860) 676-9633.
Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. is a marketing advisory firm serving insurance and financial services organizations in the United States and Canada.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Ginger Bates (803) 782-0560