Joanie Verinder to lead self-funding industry initiatives for the association as the new president
MINNEAPOLIS, July 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Health Care Administrators Association (HCAA), a leader in education, networking, resources and advocacy for the self-funding industry, announced its new Board of Directors and Officers serving for the 2018-2019 term. This group of executives will lead the association in its efforts to extend awareness of self-funding initiatives, promote educational forums, engage and grow membership levels, and direct advocacy efforts.
- HCAA President: Joanie Verinder, CSFS, HIPAAP of Group & Pension Administrators, Inc.
- HCAA Vice President: Carolyn Jarschke of QVI Risk Solutions, Inc.
- HCAA Treasurer: Kirti Mutatkar of UnitedAg
- HCAA Immediate Past President: Steve Rasnick of Self Insured Plans LLC
HCAA Board of Directors
- Matthew Burghardt of Lockton Companies, LLC
- Tim Callender of The Phia Group, LLC
- Tom Cardwell of Benefit Plan Administrators, Inc.
- Ernie Clevenger of CareHere, LLC and MyHealthGuide LLC
- Jim Farley of J. P. Farley Corporation
- Jim Stanis of J. J. Stanis and Company, Inc.
HCAA Past President’s Liaison (Advisory to the Board)
- Julie Wohlstein, CSFS, M.A.S. of Centrix Benefit Administrators, Inc.
“Our organization has grown tremendously in the last few years, and we are embarking on some major initiatives to support self-funding’s dominance in the healthcare of tomorrow,” said HCAA Chief Executive Officer Carol Berry, CSFS. “I am excited about what this new group of executives brings to the table for our association as we continue to educate and advocate for our membership in all facets of their self-funding businesses. Now is the time for self-funding, and now is the time for HCAA.”
For more information on HCAA’s Board of Directors and Officers, visit the website.
The Health Care Administrators Association is the nation’s most prominent nonprofit trade association supporting the education, networking, resource and advocacy needs of health benefit administrators (TPAs), stop loss insurance carriers, managing general underwriters, audit firms, medical managers, technology organizations, pharmacy benefit managers, brokers/agents, human resource managers and health care consultants. For almost 40 years, HCAA has taken a leadership role in transforming the self-funding industry, and increasing the importance of self-funding as an important alternative in the health care delivery systems of our country. For more information, visit www.hcaa.org, or connect with us at @HCAAinfo, HCAA LinkedIn or HCAA YouTube.
Anderson Interactive on behalf of HCAA