Experts at Deal Stripe have selected their top rated Apple deals for Prime Day 2018
AUSTIN, Texas, July 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Amazon Prime Day 2018 is here and the deals experts at Deal Stripe have rounded up the best Apple iPad mini, iPhone X & Apple Watch Series 3 Prime Day deals.
iPad Prime Day Deals:
- Over 45% off the the Apple iPad with Retina Display (16GB, Wi-Fi) 4th Generation – save over $250 on this slightly older model
- Save over $120 on the Apple iPad mini 4 (128GB, Wi-Fi & Cellular) – the latest 7.9 inch iPad mini model with Apple iOS 9 and a Dual-Core A8 Chip
- 30% off the latest Apple iPad mini 4 (128GB, Wi-Fi) – save $150 on the new Wi-Fi tablet
- Compare the entire range of iPads on sale at Amazon – discounts available on both new and older models
iPhone Prime Day Deals:
- Apple iPhone X 64GB Smartphone (Fully Unlocked) on sale – available in a range of colors
- Over 60% off the Apple iPhone 6S Unlocked Smartphone – Certified Refurbished models are being discounted by over $400
- Check out the full range of Prime Day Apple deals on Amazon for more live deals
Apple Watch Prime Day Deals:
- Save on the Apple Watch Series 3 Smartwatch (GPS) – the latest Apple Watch available in a variety of colors and assortment of bands
- 45% off the Apple Watch Series 1 (42mm) Smartwatch – save $180 on the 42mm version of the popular smartwatch
- Save over $100 on the Apple Watch Series 1 (38mm) Smartwatch – with Space Gray Aluminium Case and Black Sport Band
- Check out the full range of Apple Watch smartwatches on sale at Amazon – including deals on the latest Series 3 smartwatches
Only Amazon Prime members are able to access the entire Prime Day sale and take advantage of the exclusive savings on offer.
Prime membership perks include free same-day delivery on eligible products, exclusive shopping deals and a vast library of movies, TV shows and music for streaming across multiple devices. Cancelling the free Prime trial is an option for those that don’t wish to convert their trial into a full Amazon Prime membership. Upon ending the free trial, membership perks continue until the end of the 30 day trial period and no charges or payments are necessary.
Analysts at Deal Stripe monitor deals from Amazon in order to identify the best savings for shoppers on Prime Day. Prime Day 2018 is widely expected to be the single busiest day for Amazon in their 23 year history. With a 60% worldwide growth in sales, the online retailer’s Prime Day 2017 event exceeded sales during Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2016.
Follow the team at Deal Stripe as they continue to post the best Apple Prime Day deals on their website.
Last year millions of shoppers signed up for Prime membership on Prime Day, helping to increase the total number of Prime subscribers to over 100 million as of April 2018. Shoppers can save on thousands of items during Prime Day, ranging from Amazon’s own Echo smart home devices, Fire TV sticks and tablets to the latest electronics, home and kitchenware products. Highlights for shoppers last year included a 30% discount on the Amazon Echo Dot, an Alexa-enabled device capable of playing music, making calls and controlling smart home gadgets.
When do the deals begin? The Prime Day sale starts at 3pm ET (noon PT) on Monday, July 16 this year. Deals continue to run throughout Monday and Tuesday with the sale coming to a close at midnight on Tuesday. At 36 hours, this is the longest Prime Day sale to date.
Browse the entire range of live deals on Amazon’s Prime Day page. Throughout Prime Day 2018 the team at Deal Stripe are continually monitoring and posting the best Apple iPad, iPhone & Apple Watch deals on their website.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe are a team of e-commerce analysts and deal enthusiasts who monitor the best deals for consumers on the web. Prime Day deals can end very quickly and the deals mentioned in this article may no longer be on sale. Deal Stripe participate in affiliate programs including the Amazon Associates program and earn income by providing links to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and other websites.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)