Deal Tomato have researched the best 4K TV deals available at this year’s Prime Day sale
HOUSTON, July 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Prime Day 4K TV deals are here and the online sales experts at Deal Tomato have been scanning Amazon to find the best 4K TV deals for Prime Day 2018.
Best Prime Day 4K TV Deals (2018):
- 50-inch Toshiba 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with Fire TV for $289.99 – (usually $399.99, $110 off)
- Save over $100 on the TCL 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV – this 2017 model is expected to sell out very quickly
- Samsung 40-inch 4K UHD 7 Series Smart TV (2018 Model) on sale – save over $50 on this top of the line Samsung 4K screen
- 20% off the Samsung 32-inch 1080p LED TV – save $80 on this popular Samsung LED screen (2015 model)
- Over 25% off the TCL 32-Inch 720p LED TV (2017 Model) – with a direct-lit LED screen for great picture quality
- Save on LG, Samsung, Sony & Toshiba 4K TVs on sale at Amazon – deals available on LCD, LED & OLED screens in a wide range of sizes
What are the best Prime Day deals this year? Many of the best Prime Day deals in 2018 are reserved for members of Amazon Prime.
Prime members enjoy free 2-hour delivery on thousands of products as well as access to Amazon Prime Instant Video streaming. Your free trial Amazon Prime membership can be cancelled at any time within the first 30 days and you will not be charged.
In order to identify the best Prime Day deals the Deal Tomato team use a special algorithm that ranks discounts across a large number of products. Prime Day 2018 is on track to be the busiest ever shopping day in Amazon’s history. With a 60% worldwide growth in sales, the online retailer’s Prime Day 2017 event exceeded sales during Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2016.
Deal Tomato are continually updating their website with the best 4K TV deals throughout Prime Day.
Last year saw countless online shoppers sign up for Prime membership to take advantage of the Prime Day sale, helping to increase the Prime membership base to over 100 million as of April 2018. As well as steep discounts on Amazon’s popular Echo speakers, Kindle tablets and Fire TV sticks, Prime Day often sees price drops on must-have gadgets and smart home tech such as DJI drones and Roomba robotic vacuum cleaners. Deals on the Nintendo Switch games console were amongst the most popular discounts available last year.
When does the Prime Day sale begin? Amazon is kicking off Prime Day 2018 at noon PT (3pm ET) on Monday, July 16. Amazon’s longest mid-summer sales event to date, Prime Day 2018 continues to run until midnight on Tuesday – an incredible 36 hours of exclusive deals.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato are a team of online shopping experts with experience comparing online deals for popular consumer products. Deal Tomato participates in affiliate programs including the Amazon Associates program and earns income by providing links to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and other websites. Note that Prime Day deals run for a short amount of time and deals mentioned in this article may no longer be available.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Andy Mathews (email@example.com)