Online sales experts at Prime Deals have released their list of the best deals for Prime Day 2018
CHICAGO, July 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Prime Day deals are live and the experts at Prime Deals are monitoring Amazon to find the best deals for Prime Day 2018.
The Best Prime Day Deals of 2018:
- 50-inch Toshiba 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with Fire TV for $289.99 (usually $399.99, $110 off)
- Save on LG, Samsung, Sony & Toshiba 4K TVs on sale at Amazon – deals available on LCD, LED & OLED screens in a wide range of sizes
- 30% off the latest Apple iPad mini 4 (128GB, Wi-Fi) – save $150 on the new Wi-Fi tablet
- 50% off the Microsoft Surface Book Laptop (512 GB, 16 GB RAM, Intel Core i7) – save over $1,300 on this high performance Windows 10 laptop
- $100 off the Amazon Echo Show Alexa-enabled Smart Home Hub – save over 40% on the latest smart home video device from Amazon
- 30% off the Amazon Echo Dot Smart Speaker with Alexa – now available for only $34.99
- 50% off the Amazon Cloud Cam Indoor Security Camera (with Amazon Alexa) – one of Amazon’s deepest cuts, cutting the price of its 1080p connected security camera in half
- Save up to 45% on iRobot Roomba robot vacuum cleaners – discounts on many popular Roomba cleaners including budget-friendly and premium models
- Over 30% off Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones – save over $100 on these top-rated noise cancelling over-ear headphones
- Up to 40% off across the entire range of KitchenAid mixers, blenders, coffee makers & accessories on sale at Amazon
- Save up to $300 on DJI drones including the Mavic Pro & Spark, gimbals & accessories
- Save $160 on the LG 27-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor with FreeSync – ideal for gaming with a 4K IPS monitor
How does Prime Day work? Amazon Prime members are rewarded with access to exclusive deals on Prime Day, a 36 hour mid-summer sale.
Alongside the ability to shop the Prime Day sale, Prime subscribers receive unlimited same day delivery on thousands of eligible items as well as a vast selection of movies, shows and music to browse and enjoy through Prime Music and Prime Video. Cancelling the free Prime trial is an option for those that don’t wish to convert their trial into a full Amazon Prime membership. Upon ending the free trial, membership perks continue until the end of the 30 day trial period and no charges or payments are necessary.
Analysts at Prime Deals monitor deals from Amazon in order to identify the best savings for shoppers on Prime Day. Amazon’s Prime Day mid-summer sale offers discounts every 10 minutes and attracts tens of millions of shoppers each year. The online retailer’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2016 sales were dwarfed by last years Prime Day sale, which witnessed a remarkable 60% growth on the previous year.
Find a live updating list of the best Prime Day deals on the Prime Deals website.
Amazon Prime membership has been growing at a rapid pace in recent years. Last year’s Prime Day sale saw membership rocket and as of April 2018 there is now over 100 million Prime subscribers. As well as steep discounts on Amazon’s popular Echo speakers, Kindle tablets and Fire TV sticks, Prime Day often sees price drops on must-have gadgets and smart home tech such as DJI drones and Roomba robotic vacuum cleaners. During Prime Day 2017 smart shoppers enjoyed impressive Lightning deals on everything from Instant Pot pressure cookers to Nintendo Switch gaming consoles.
When can shoppers enjoy the Prime Day 2018 sale? This year Prime Day starts at midday PT (3pm ET) on July 16. Amazon’s longest mid-summer sales event to date, Prime Day 2018 continues to run until midnight on Tuesday – an incredible 36 hours of exclusive deals.
About Prime Deals: Prime Deals track the best online deals available to shoppers throughout the year. Please note that Prime Day deals run for a short amount of time and deals listed in this article may no longer be live. Prime Deals participate in affiliate programs including the Amazon Associates program and earn income by providing links to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and other websites.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Andy Mathews (email@example.com)