NEW YORK, March 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Nuxeo, the leading cloud-native Content Services Platform, today announced revenue and new booking growth figures that highlight the accelerating demand by organizations worldwide looking to leverage the company’s technology as the foundation for their information management and digital transformation initiatives.
2017 was a year of significant milestones and accomplishments for Nuxeo. For the year, Nuxeo grew Net New Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) by 96 percent, literally doubling its new business while also maintaining a 112 percent renewal rate. The company also made great strides in securing larger enterprise customers in 2017, evidenced by the fact that the company grew its average ARR by 50 percent and increased the number of customers with more than $100K in ARR by 73 percent. Nuxeo also finished 2017 on a high note, achieving a 65 percent year-over-year increase in Q4 revenue while also securing a number of new high-profile customers during the quarter.
“Our growth and success are the result of a truly unique platform that enables our customers to solve their most demanding content and digital asset management challenges,” said Eric Barroca, CEO of Nuxeo. “Enterprises today use a collection of systems for managing content, and this chaotic environment makes it nearly impossible to find vital business information. We’re continuing to build momentum around the world because many organizations are finding Nuxeo’s repository-neutral approach to be a radically different and superior alternative to legacy ECM solutions that require all information to reside within their system.”
In the past year, Nuxeo has extended its global footprint, expanded internal teams and regional offices, and formed key strategic partnerships. Nuxeo is reinforcing its position as a market leader because of the company’s focus on innovation, customer satisfaction and rapid time-to-value. The company recently opened an office in Tokyo to better serve the APAC market, and moved into a new London (Shoreditch) office as part of its UK expansion efforts. Nuxeo has become a magnet for top talent, enabling the company to rapidly expand its executive leadership, marketing and professional services teams during the past year.
“Our goal is to become the global standard for managing content that is strategic to business. And, the fact that we’re continuing to secure large deals with prominent brands and are taking market share away from traditional vendors proves that we’re on the right path,” added Barroca. “We anticipate another strong year in 2018 as more organizations embrace Nuxeo because of our innovative, cloud-native platform, our open-source approach, and ultimately because we provide them with a better way to leverage information to grow their business and provide a superior customer experience.”
Nuxeo Accolades and Awards
Nuxeo received many prestigious awards and accolades within the past year, including:
- Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms: Nuxeo was named a “Visionary,” with speed of implementation noted as a core strength.
- Aragon Research Globe for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) 2018 Report: Nuxeo was ranked as an “Innovator” and recognized for a modern approach to content services.
- 2018 Nucleus Research Technology Value Matrix for ECM: Nuxeo was recognized as a “Leader” based on functionality and usability.
- Forrester Research Vendor Landscape: Digital Asset Management, 2017: Nuxeo is cited as one of only two vendors reviewed that can support both enterprise and media and production use cases.
- Aragon Research 2017 Hot Vendor in Modern Content Management: Analyst firm states that Nuxeo is “Hot” because of the company’s ability to natively manage documents and video in an all-in-one platform.
- 2017 MongoDB Innovation Award: Nuxeo recognized as the winner in the “Startup Enterprise” category.
- KMWorld 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management in 2018: Nuxeo featured on annual list of top companies in knowledge management.
Nuxeo, developer of the leading, cloud-native Content Services Platform, is reinventing enterprise content management (ECM) and digital asset management (DAM). Nuxeo is fundamentally changing how people work with both data and content to realize new value from digital information. Its cloud-native platform has been deployed by large enterprises, mid-sized businesses and government agencies worldwide. Customers like Verizon, Electronic Arts, ABN Amro, and the Department of Defense have used Nuxeo’s technology to transform the way they do business. Founded in 2008, the company is based in New York with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.nuxeo.com.