Gettysburg, PA, Dec. 18, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — OPEN MINDS announced Welligent is sponsoring the 2018 OPEN MINDS Executive Institute series. Welligent will be a silver-level sponsor, featuring two knowledge partner break-out sessions at the 2018 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute and at the 2018 OPEN MINDS Technology and Informatics Institute.
“Welligent has always had an active role in the OPEN MINDS Institutes since the beginning,” said OPEN MINDS Chief Executive Officer, Monica E. Oss. “Their knowledge partners especially are a highly anticipated and attended event. Andy McCraw has a fantastic team and we are especially excited to see what this partnership holds for 2018.”
As part of the new silver-level collaboration, Welligent will also be an underwriting sponsor of all five OPEN MINDS Executive Institutes taking place in 2018, including:
- The 2018 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute, February 15-16, 2018, Clearwater Beach, Florida: https://performance.openminds.com/
- The 2018 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute, June 5-6, 2018, New Orleans, Louisiana: https://strategy.openminds.com/
- The 2018 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute, August 15-16, 2018, Long Beach, California: http://california.openminds.com/
- The 2018 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat, September 18-20, 2018, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania: http://leadership.openminds.com/
- The 2018 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute, October 23-24, 2018, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: https://technology.openminds.com/
“We’re eager to expand our presence with OPEN MINDS, especially at conferences like the Technology and Informatics Institute,” said Andy McCraw, President and CEO of Welligent. “We’re always pleased with the quality of content and informed attendees at OPEN MINDS events. We know that constant change in our industry requires constant discovery, innovation and the right partnerships. We’re confident that OPEN MINDS is the right partner and channel for us to highlight our innovation, current R&D initiatives and customer successes.”
The new model, launching in 2018, allows a select group of organizations the ability to utilize OPEN MINDS promotional real estate, distribution platforms, marketing resources, and team bench strength for industry information and education collaborations. The model replaced a standard sponsorship model used in years past. For additional information and questions, please contact Tim Snyder, Executive Vice President, OPEN MINDS, at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
Headquartered in Norfolk, VA, Welligent provides cloud-based electronic health records software and mobile solutions to behavioral/mental health agencies and school districts throughout the country. Welligent gives providers the software tools they need to manage all programs, services, and payers from one integrated system. For more information about Welligent EHR, please visit www.welligent.com.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national health and human service industry market intelligence firm. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 75+ associates provide innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
CONTACT: Tim Snyder OPEN MINDS 7173341329 firstname.lastname@example.org