Gettysburg, PA, Dec. 18, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — OPEN MINDS announced that Genoa, A QoL Healthcare Company (Genoa) will be a 2018 silver-level sponsor of the 2018 OPEN MINDS Executive Institute series – cutting edge annual institutes that provide executives with both the market intelligence and the management tools needed to lead their organizations in a changing market landscapes.
“OPEN MINDS and Genoa have already had a strong partnership over the last several years. They have participated at our Executive Institutes for the last six years, and their seventh year will be celebrated as a Silver 2018 OPEN MINDS Executive Institute partner,” said OPEN MINDS Chief Executive Officer, Monica E. Oss. “Knowing how successful the collaborations with Genoa have turned out, we are excited to see what the future collaborations will look like.”
As part of the new platinum-level collaboration, Genoa will also be an underwriting sponsor of all five OPEN MINDS Executive Institutes taking place in 2018, including:
- The 2018 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute, February 15-16, 2018, Clearwater Beach, Florida: https://performance.openminds.com/
- The 2018 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute, June 5-6, 2018, New Orleans, Louisiana: https://strategy.openminds.com/
- The 2018 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute, August 15-16, 2018, Long Beach, California: http://california.openminds.com/
- The 2018 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat, September 18-20, 2018, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania: http://leadership.openminds.com/
- The 2018 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute, October 23-24, 2018, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: https://technology.openminds.com/
“OPEN MINDS has been a great partner. We look forward to continuing our collaboration to address mental health issues and to helping make a difference in a coordinated way,” added Mark Peterson, Chief Commercial Officer, Genoa. “At the end of the day, it’s about making mental health care more approachable, accessible and effective.”
The new model, launching in 2018, allows a select group of organizations the ability to utilize OPEN MINDS promotional real estate, distribution platforms, marketing resources, and team bench strength for industry information and education collaborations. The model replaced a standard sponsorship model used in years past. For additional information and questions, please contact Tim Snyder, Executive Vice President, OPEN MINDS, at 717-334-1329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company
Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for more than 15 years. Our pharmacy and telepsychiatry services impact more than 630,000 individuals annually in 45 states and the District of Columbia. Our network of more than 390 pharmacies fills over 13 million prescriptions annually. For more information, visit www.genoa-qol.com.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national health and human service industry market intelligence firm. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 75+ associates provide innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
CONTACT: Tim Snyder OPEN MINDS 7173341329 email@example.com