SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, Dec. 14, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — AdvancedMD, a pioneer in cloud technology for mental health, is named a Leader on Gartner’s FrontRunners for Mental Health quadrant. This is the second time the company has been featured on the Leader quadrant among the top products in the 2017 mental health electronic medical record (EMR) software market.
Gartner evaluated more than 140 mental health EMR products, with 23 making it on the FrontRunners list, and only four, including AdvancedMD, placed in the Leaders quadrant. Scores are based primarily on reviews from real users, along with other product performance details, as explained by current AdvancedMD clients:
- Personalized visit documentation: 40 fully-configurable mental health templates help providers build their ideal workflow to chart more efficiently.
- A great patient experience: A robust suite of integrated patient engagement tools, including a self-service patient portal, provide higher satisfaction and outcomes.
- Fully-integrated telemedicine: Expanded mental health services to rural, housebound, elderly with limited mobility, patients not wanting to take paid time off from work, and as an additional revenue source.
- Online scheduling: Online patient self-scheduling reduces front-desk staff labor while automated reminders help ensure appointments are kept.
- Intuitive insurance and self-pay tools: Easy to navigate and perfect office billing operations that are ideal for insurance billing and self/cash pay.
- Financial transparency and benchmarking: More than 150 standard reports along with AdvancedInsight, an ad-hoc reporting tool for running nearly any financial report in seconds.
- Famous support and implementation experts: US-based support and one-on-one hours with professional trainers who are experts in mental health-specific billing and documentation workflow.
“Our Nest community of clients has more than 9,500 professionals whose input has been invaluable in helping us design products specific to their workflow needs,” said Raul Villar, AdvancedMD CEO. “As more practices, especially those in mental health specialties, implement our unified EHR and practice management along with patient engagement tools they are able to achieve remarkable results from the automation of clinical, administrative and billing workflows.”
AdvancedMD EHR, billing and patient software are core to the company’s unified cloud-based medical office platform. Cross-platform integration enhances patient experience and clinical outcomes while helping independent practices achieve high billing performance with less manual processes. Benefits range from a reduction in double data entry to increased flexibility – and mobility – thanks to a secure access to data via a free iPad/iPhone app.
For more information and to view the quadrant, visit https://www.advancedmd.com/learn/2017-mental-health-frontrunners-quadrant-leader-2nd-time/.
Access these free resources:
eGuide: 3 Things Mental Health Professionals Need to Know About Telemedicine
Video: AdvancedTelemedicine overview
The results neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or any of its affiliates.
AdvancedMD strives to be the community of choice for independent providers by delivering an integrated workflow and personalized service to ensure the health of every practice and their patients. The company’s integrated suite of cloud solutions includes practice management, electronic health records, telemedicine, patient relationship management, business analytics reporting, and physician-performance benchmarking all backed by expert practice advocates. AdvancedMD also offers full service revenue cycle management and serves an expansive national footprint of nearly 26,000 practitioners across 8,600 practices and 600 medical billing companies. Visit www.advancedmd.com.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/97746c06-b40d-4956-af7b-7c0f3aaf98d8.