Toronto, Nov. 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — World Wildlife Fund Canada revealed a new collection of gifts today that will make finding the perfect present and giving back easy this holiday season.
There are countless gift options every holiday season, but few are as meaningful or as memorable as helping to reverse the decline of iconic wildlife in Canada and beyond. When people give a wildlife adoption, wildlife card, eco-friendly clothing or pet leash, they support critical conservation work and share a gift that will be remembered long after the holidays are over.
New wildlife-inspired gift options include:
Clothing and accessories
- Eco-friendly, made-in Canada T-shirts and hoodies are a stylish gift for the fashion-conscious nature-lovers.
- A panda branded leash to spoil the wild animals on gift lists
- 100-page panda notebook made from 80 per cent recycled cardboard is the perfect gift for colleagues and students.
New wildlife species for adoption
- Five new species – the Canada lynx, Atlantic puffin, red fox, three-toed sloth and black-footed ferret – joined our plush collection. Shoppers can also choose from returning favourites such as the polar bear, narwhal, grey wolf and giant panda.
- Each $40-$50 adoption kit includes a high-quality stuffed animal plush toy, personalized adoption certificate, stunning poster about the species and conservation work the purchase supports and a reusable WWF tote bag.
- For the first time, 12 of the adoption species are available as a $25 card-only option without the plush toy. Each stunning card comes with an embedded adoption certificate, all enclosed in a beautiful envelope.
Check out the complete gift list at wwf.ca/shop
How to order
- Visit wwf.ca/shop or call 1-800-26-PANDA.
- All deliveries are guaranteed in time for the holidays if ordered by Dec. 13 (Dec. 11 for rural delivery). Priority options are available.
- Shipping is free with the purchase of two or more adoptions kits (or orders of $80 or more) to the same Canadian address.
Visit here for multimedia files for public distribution
- 15-second video spot
- High-resolution product photos
About World Wildlife Fund Canada
WWF-Canada creates solutions to the environmental challenges that matter most for Canadians. We work in places that are unique and ecologically important, so that nature, wildlife and people thrive together. Because we are all wildlife. For more information, visit wwf.ca
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/21dc34bc-d8b1-4ce6-abbc-054890f58889
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/7c6ee19b-8336-43ab-a2c6-d358376b6ef4
CONTACT: Emily Vandermeer WWF-Canada 5196161556 email@example.com