New York, NY, Nov. 13, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the recent report published by Persistence Market Research (PMR), the global interactive and self-services kiosk market will reach a valuation in excess of US$ 25,300 Mn by 2022, exhibiting an above-average compound annual growth rate during the projection period (2017-2022). Kiosks are being utilized in a range of applications across sectors including retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, entertainment and transport among others. Kiosks are finding application in customer service processes where human involvement is not necessary. Use of these interactive platforms for maintaining spontaneity in various retail services is also fuelling adoption. These self-service platforms can be customized according to specific requirements of establishments. Kiosk screens are becoming increasingly popular in mega shopping centers and retail stores due to their growing relevance in such commercial settings. In the coming years, kiosk systems are expected to have a greater role in running analytics for retailers to understand shoppers’ buying pattern. Kiosk comprises customized software and hardware that allows users to access information pertaining to commerce, education, travelling, communication, and entertainment.
Request a Sample PDF for Research Insights at https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/20056
Demand for kiosks screen is steadily picking up in emerging nations such as Brazil, China and India. Factors such as robust industrialization, urbanization and economic growth have been instrumental in propelling the growth of the market in these countries. Meanwhile, in developed countries, kiosks screens have already become pervasive to a certain extent. In addition, significant cost benefits and broader scope of application is having a positive effect on kiosk screen deployments. Moreover, advances in technology is allowing enterprises to use of kiosks for more specific-requirements. The highly spontaneous and interactive nature of self-service platforms make them an appropriate apparatus for various operational undertakings in enterprises. Growing need for automation is likely to support the adoption of self-service platforms in industrial settings in the forthcoming years. The aforementioned factors are expected to drive the sales of kiosks across the globe.
Key Insights from the Report Include:
- In term of revenue, North America currently dominant the global market. The market in the region is expected to surge at an impressive CAGR of 8.2% during assessment period (2017-2022).
- The market in North America is estimated to stand at over US$ 11,800 Mn by 2022-end. Market revenue from Europe is projected to expand at 10.9% CAGR during the forecast period. Over 2022, demand for kiosks is also expected to grow in the Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region.
- By model, the indoor segment is expected to retain its top spot over 2022. Currently, the segment accounts over 50% market share in terms of revenue and estimates reach a market valuation of nearly US$ 12,525.7 Mn toward the end of assessment period, expanding at a CAGR of 8.3%.
- On the basis of end user, the ticketing and retail segment is expected to remain attractive in 2017 and beyond. These two segments collective represent for the largest revenue share of the market. Kiosks are finding widespread application in ticketing owing to their intrinsic advantages of hassles free and instant service processing.
Browse Research Release at https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/mediarelease/interactive-and-self-service-kiosk-market.asp
NCR Corporation, Elpro Technologies Pty. Ltd., On Track Innovations Ltd., Azkoyen SA, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., RedyRef (A division of EVS Intractive) Hitachi Ltd., Acrelec Group., Olea Kiosks Inc., Toshiba Tec Corporation, Diebold Nixdorf, Inc., Crane Co., Phoenix Kiosk Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., and GRG Banking Equipment Co., Ltd. are the leading companies profiled in the PMR’s report.
Popular Reports by Persistence Market Research:
- Mobile Value Added Service Market: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/mobile-value-added-services-market.asp
- Operational Predictive Maintenance Market: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/operational-predictive-maintenance-market.asp
- Smart Machines Market: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/smart-machines-market.asp
Browse More from IT and Telecommunication Category
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
CONTACT: Persistence Market Research 305 Broadway 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007, United States, USA – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353 Email: email@example.com Web: http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com