Washington, D.C., Oct. 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The American Land Title Association(ALTA), the national trade association of the land title insurance industry, announced it has awarded 10 new National Title Professional (NTP) designations. The designees join 84 other industry leaders from around the country who have earned the prestigious professional designation.
The professional designation was received by:
- Linda J. H. Aparo NTP (reQuire, LLC; Virginia Beach, VA)
- Debra A. Bartlett CLTP, NTP (Corporate Settlement Solutions; Charlevoix, Mich.)
- William Burding Jr., NTP (Orange Coast Title Company; Santa Ana, CA)
- Marilyn De Luna CTIP, NTP (Edwards Abstract and Title Co.; Edinburg, Texas)
- Debra Gentry NTP (Pershing Yoakley & Associates; Brentwood, Tenn.)
- Michael Malone KTP, NTP (Fidelity National Title Group; Wichita, KS)
- Daryl Olsen ITP, NTP (Alliance Title & Escrow Corp.; Idaho Falls, Idaho)
- Maura A. Snabes CLTP, NTP (Corporate Settlement Solutions; Charlevoix, Mich.)
- Chris H. St. John KTP, NTP (Lawyers Title of Topeka, Inc.; Topeka, Kan.)
- Elizabeth J. Wysong Berg ITP, NTP (Agents National Title Insurance Company; Indianapolis, Ind.)
“These National Title Professional designees are committed to advancing our profession, expanding their careers and innovating on behalf of our industry,” said ALTA President Daniel D. Mennenoh ITP, NTP. “We commend each of these leaders on their distinguished service and dedication to the land title insurance industry. I encourage all land title professionals to learn more about the NTP program and apply today.”
The National Title Professional (NTP) designation recognizes land title professionals who demonstrate the knowledge, experience and dedication essential to the safe and efficient transfer of real property.*
The designation has several elements, including industry and compliance prerequisites and training requirements. To apply for the NTP designation and for more information, please visit ALTA’s NTP website.
The American Land Title Association, founded in 1907, is the national trade association representing more than 6,300 title insurance companies, title and settlement agents, independent abstracters, title searchers, and real estate attorneys. With offices throughout the United States, ALTA members conduct title searches, examinations, closings, and issue title insurance that helps protect the property rights of millions of American homebuyers every year.
*Designation under the National Title Professional Program solely demonstrates that a land title professional has met the particular standards and criteria of the National Title Professional Program. Neither the American Land Title Association, nor the designation itself, guarantees or warrants anything beyond a designee’s ability to meet such standards or criteria. The American Land Title Association makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees as to, and has and assumes no responsibility for the proper performance of land title services, including but not limited to the transfer of real property, or related services provided by designees.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/79629bd1-e466-4b76-b225-de3a276e903a
CONTACT: Jeremy Yohe American Land Title Association 2025908361 firstname.lastname@example.org