ORLANDO, Fla., June 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Orchid Medical (Orchid), a leading provider of integrated ancillary and surgical cost containment solutions for the workers’ compensation industry, today announced its 15-year anniversary. The company will celebrate its 15-year anniversary during the 72nd Annual Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference®, August 6 – 9, 2017, at the Orlando World Center Marriott.
“Over the last 15 years, Orchid has remained focused on its mission to provide high-touch customer care while delivering quality products and services that produce improved outcomes for injured workers and savings for our clients,” said Brian Carwile, founder and chief executive officer of Orchid. “Our success is due not only to the continuous innovation of our services and technology, but also the dedication of our employees and the loyalty of our clients.”
Established in 2002 as a regional durable medical equipment (DME) provider, Orchid was founded on the principle of delivering reliable services and quality care to the workers’ compensation market. Over the years, the company has evolved into a single source solution for ancillary medical management services offering a broad range of ancillary services, urine drug monitoring and an industry-leading Surgical Cost Containment Program® (SCCP).
Below are a few of Orchid’s notable milestones over the past 15 years.
- Expands beyond DME to offer an extensive lines of ancillary services including home health and complex care, home and vehicle modifications, diagnostic imaging, physical medicine, and transportation and language in 2006
- Launches proprietary technology platform, Orchid Medical Network Integration® (OMNI) in 2007
- Expands ancillary provider network nationwide in 2008
- Introduces an innovative Surgical Cost Containment Program® in 2012
- Adds urinary drug monitoring to service line in 2013
- Announces a new DME retrospective repricing program in 2015
- Releases new logo and brand positioning in the marketplace in 2016
- Expands corporate headquarters to accommodate continuing growth in 2017
Orchid’s ability to deliver services based on the specific needs of injured workers and workers’ compensation payers has helped the company to continually grow over the past 15 years and offers promise for future growth. Orchid is committed to sticking to the root of its mission, no matter how much the company blossoms.
To learn more about Orchid and the company’s comprehensive services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ORCHIDmedical.com
About Orchid Medical
Orchid Medical (www.ORCHIDmedical.com) is a leading, nationwide provider of integrated ancillary and surgical cost containment solutions for the workers’ compensation industry. Orchid works collaboratively with claims professionals and medical providers to cost-effectively manage and deliver the appropriate care and services injured workers need to recover. The company’s medical management solutions include Surgical Cost Containment Program® (SCCP), DME and supplies, orthotics and prosthetics, home health and complex care, home and vehicle modifications, diagnostic imaging, physical medicine, transportation and language, retrospective DME program, and long term care and urine drug monitoring services. For more information, visit www.ORCHIDmedical.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Kellie Jackson Director, Sales & Marketing Orchid Medical email@example.com