- Overhauls system to keep pace with business growth and customer requirements.
- Fosters a team environment among staff with flexible, feature-rich collaboration tools.
- Delivers advanced contact center capabilities to enhance the customer experience.
OTTAWA, May 18, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in enterprise communications, is helping Pacers Sports & Entertainment, the organization behind the Indiana Pacers, Indiana Fever, Fort Wayne Mad Ants and Bankers Life Fieldhouse, stay ahead of the game with a high-performance communications platform that improves staff connectivity and customer service.
The Mitel solution completely overhauls Pacers Sports & Entertainment’s previous system, which could no longer keep pace with the growth of their business or allow them to quickly adapt and advance. With the new platform, employees can work from anywhere using a mobile device to seamlessly connect and collaborate and engage with clients. Simple-to-use features like presence, unified messaging and other capabilities further boost their productivity and speed decision making while offering a consistent user experience deskside or on the go.
The Indiana Pacers and Indiana Fever also rely on Mitel to support the fan experience with advanced contact center capabilities for ticket sales. Efficient call routing, for example, connects customers with the right person from the very first contact. Reporting and analytics make it easy to determine staffing requirements for promotions or special ticket sales. Calls can also be recorded allowing the organization to develop best practices for managing customer interactions.
To learn more, watch the video case study.
“We play to win whether it’s on the court, in the field or behind the scenes operating the business and serving fans,” said Ed Frederici, Chief Technology Officer, Pacers Sports & Entertainment. “The Mitel platform has proven up for the challenge. Since working with Mitel, our customer service scores have actually increased and we’re looking forward to seeing that trend continue.”
“High-performance organizations recognize the impact seamless communications and collaboration have on keeping employees productively engaged and customers highly satisfied,” said Bob Agnes, EVP and President, Mitel Enterprise Division. “Mitel’s solutions are designed to give them all the benefits of today’s most innovative tools and a foundation for tomorrow’s successful digital transformation.”
- Professional hockey, football, baseball and basketball teams across North America trust Mitel to provide real-time, seamless communications to power their businesses and the fan experience.
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Businesses lose an average of $11,000 per employee every year due to ineffective communications and collaboration.
- Learn why the San Diego Padres, Michael Johnson Performance and the Ottawa Senators chose Mitel to support their high-performance organizations.
- Download a free copy of the “Digital Transformation for Dummies” e-book.
Twitter: Pacers Sports & Entertainment drafts Mitel for high-performance communications and collaboration
Pacers Sports & Entertainment, Indiana Pacers, Indiana Fever, Fort Wayne Mad Ants, Bankers Life Fieldhouse, UCC, Contact Center
A global market leader in enterprise communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Contact Information Media – Americas Camille Beasley 469-212-0433 firstname.lastname@example.org Investors Michael McCarthy 469-574-8134 email@example.com Media – EMEA/AP Duncan Miller +44 (0) 1291 612 646 firstname.lastname@example.org Industry Analysts Denise Hogberg 469-212-0434 email@example.com