Wilmington, Delaware, March 18, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Global Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market – Analysis and Forecast (2016-2021) (Focus on Major Vehicle Types, Payloads and Application)”, available on MarketIntelReports, estimates that the automated underwater vehicles will be a key future growth driver.
Browse numerous Market Tables as well as Figures which are spread through 191 Pages and an in-depth TOC on the “Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market 2016 – 2021” http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/bis0010/global-unmanned-underwater-vehicles-market–analysis-and-forecast-20162021-focus-on-major-vehicle-types-payloads-and-application
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market
The unmanned underwater vehicle market is experiencing an advanced rate of growth over the past years due to the increasing demand in commercial, defense and military and scientific research applications. This high scale of growth of the unmanned underwater vehicle industry is subsequently influencing the market, wherein new range of programs are being carried out to develop latest unmanned underwater technologies.
Request Sample PDF Brochure @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=bis0010
The growing demand of unmanned underwater vehicles for naval applications, increase in offshore oil and gas activities and growing need for oceanography are the major factors driving the unmanned underwater vehicle market. The different types of unmanned underwater vehicles include: remotely operated vehicles, autonomous underwater vehicles and hybrid vehicles. By analysis, unmanned underwater vehicle market generated $2,652.62 million in 2016, in terms of revenue.
- This report identifies the global unmanned underwater vehicle market under different segments such as types, application, and geography
- The study includes the market analysis and forecast of global unmanned underwater vehicle market for from 2016 to 2021 in terms of value. The report also highlights the year-on-year growth of the market
- It examines the prime supply and demand side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends prevalent in the unmanned underwater vehicle market
- It also presents a detailed examination of unmanned underwater vehicle market along the lines of market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, and challenges
Inquiry before buying report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=bis0010
Prominent Segmentations Involved in the Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market
The Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of –
- Payload: Camera, Sonar, Sensors, Inertial Navigation System and Others.
- Application: Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market for Commercial Application, Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market for Defense and Security Application and Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market for Scientific Research Application.
- Geographical Location: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Some of the sample companies profiled in the Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market report are as follows:
- BAE Systems
- FMC Technologies
- General Dynamics
- Kongsberg Gruppen
- Lockheed Martin
- Oceaneering International
- Teledyne Technologies
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market.
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change.
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands.
- A five-year forecast method is used in order to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Purchase Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=bis0010
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aims to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions. We do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 150,000 plus titles and 100+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Company Name: Market Intel Reports
Contact Person: Mayur S
Address: 2712 Centerville Road, Suite 400
Country: United States