Wilmington, Delaware, March 18, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market: -Analysis & Forecast 2022 (Focus on Major Vehicle Types, Guidance Technologies, Applications & Industries)”, available on MarketIntelReports, estimates that the market is perfectly placed to revolutionize global warehouse operations.
Browse numerous Market Tables as well as Figures which are spread through 151 Pages and an in-depth TOC on the “Automated Guided Vehicle Market 2022” http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/bis0012/global-automated-guided-vehicle-market-analysis–forecast-20162022-focus-on-major-vehicle-types-guidance-technologies-applications–industries
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Automated Guided Vehicle Market
Automated guided vehicles are part of the industrial robotics technology, used for factory automation. They come in different shapes, sizes and with varying payload capacity, ferrying materials, lifting goods and sorting within the factory workplace. Material handling has been both time consuming and a labor intensive task that has led to a number of concerns.
Request Sample PDF Brochure @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=bis0012
In addition to that, with global economy getting more competitive, both emerging and established businesses struggle to stay afloat, providing quality goods to their consumers and having a substantial share in the global market. Hence, to automate different material tasks in a factory AGV becomes a necessary prerequisite. Therefore, their demand is high across Europe and North American region, while the Asian countries are rapidly incorporating automated guided vehicles into their manufacturing facilities to keep an edge in the global market.
- This report identifies the global automated guided vehicle market in different segments such as type of vehicle, guidance technology, application, industry and geography. The market size of the sub segments of the above mentioned divisions is also included in the report.
- The study includes the market analysis and forecast of global automated guided vehicle market from 2016 to 2022 in terms of value and volume. The report also highlights the year-on-year growth of the market
- It also presents a detailed examination of automated guided vehicle market along the lines of market drivers, restraints and growth opportunities.
- A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the key players in the market.
Inquiry before buying report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=bis0012
Prominent Segmentations Involved in the Automated Guided Vehicle Market
The Automated Guided Vehicle Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of –
- Vehicle: TOW Vehicle, Load Transfer Trucks, Fork Lift Vehicle, Pallet Trucks, Assembly Line Vehicles and Others.
- Guidance Technology: Traditional Guidance, Laser Guidance, Natural Features Guidance and Vision Guided Vehicle.
- Application: Transportation, Distribution, End Of Line Transport, Roll Handling and Others.
- Industry Vertical: Automotive Industry, Electrical & Electronics Industry, Logistics & Distribution, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics & Polymers, Food & Beverage and Others.
- Geographical Location: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Some of the sample companies profiled in the Automated Guided Vehicle Market report are as follows:
- John Bean Technologies Corporation
- Omron Adept Technologies
- KION Group
- Meidensha Corporation
- Swisslog Holding AG
- Daifuku Group
- Transbotics Corporation
- Clearpath Robotics
- Rocla Oy
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Automated Guided Vehicle Market.
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change.
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands.
- A five-year forecast method is used in order to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Purchase Automated Guided Vehicle Market Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=bis0012
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aims to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions. We do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 150,000 plus titles and 100+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Company Name: Market Intel Reports
Contact Person: Mayur S
Address: 2712 Centerville Road, Suite 400
Country: United States